Hey! You're awake!
#225879 by Billy Rhomboid
Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 am
I have received both of my CD&poster packages, ordered a week apart. One came Wednesday, the other yesterday (friday).

Both by Royal Mail and through the letterbox.

I think the post still hasn't caught up from the postal strikes though -or so the guy at the post office told me - depending on where you are in the country there may still be a backlog. I am guessing CM sent them all out at the same time - what happens after that is beyond their control.
#225883 by eddieshred
Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:14 am
Damn Royal Mail!! I'm hoping that mine gets sent via courier cos we ordered 2 uber packages and one CD+T-shirt one in my house! Plus the postie round here just leave packages on the door step rather than bothering to knock on the door :evil: I've resisted the urge to listen to in on youtube or whatever yet but its getting hard!!
#225885 by odiz
Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:09 am
mine showed up the 18th, can't complain! Great shit, thanks dev!
Actually tired of Addicted, after 8-9 times every day since 30th October. Have to lay it to rest for a while, and therefore KI is getting my attention again. Jesus christ people, do you realise that we've got two releases from The Dev in 2009? THAT struck me earlier today, and that's fucking great! It's like having a new Terra and Infinity all over again :)
Cheers!

#225887 by Shub
Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:25 am
Here's hoping that it'll get to me on Monday then, I'm pretty sure most of Scotland wasn't striking so I don't know why it's taking so long. Hope it ain't lost in the shambles of the strike!
#225911 by gozu
Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 pm
i will kill someone if mines been lost

kill i tells ya!
#225919 by cheesebanana
Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm
scotland here as well (edinburgh)

still no sign of uber package. was shipped nov 10th apparently.

ordered through the website the day they came up (oct 17th was it)?

just hoping it gets here soon, or i hear something of any sort. the limbo of post not arriving truely is a cruel one.
#225923 by MPF
Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm
Biert wrote:
MPF wrote:
Biert wrote:
MPF wrote:Just got it in the Mail just now!!!

T shirt, album, poster...but no autograph. It says in my shipment and billing statement that it was the autographed package but alas, there is none. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't suppose there is anything I can do about it is there?

I guess I'll just have to wait till I see Devin live in MN and get him to sign it there.

Check the envelope again. It seems that everyone got the album, shrink-wrapped and non-autographed, as well as an extra booklet with autograph. Maybe you just missed it in your enthusiasm?

Just checked over the entire envelope packaging, the inside of the album case and the 20ft radius of where I opened it. Nothing. just the Shirt, Poster, CD, and receipt.

Are you sure you ordered it in the autographed pre-order period and not after the autographed period had ended?

Ordered on 10-28-2009
#225933 by Leechmaster
Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 pm
MPF wrote:
Biert wrote:
MPF wrote:
Biert wrote:

T shirt, album, poster...but no autograph. It says in my shipment and billing statement that it was the autographed package but alas, there is none. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I guess I'll just have to wait till I see Devin live in MN and get him to sign it there.

Check the envelope again. It seems that everyone got the album, shrink-wrapped and non-autographed, as well as an extra booklet with autograph. Maybe you just missed it in your enthusiasm?

Just checked over the entire envelope packaging, the inside of the album case and the 20ft radius of where I opened it. Nothing. just the Shirt, Poster, CD, and receipt.

Are you sure you ordered it in the autographed pre-order period and not after the autographed period had ended?

Ordered on 10-28-2009

Too late. You were only guaranteed the autographed pack if you ordered before October 25th...
#226079 by Shub
Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 am
I'll find out in 5 hours when uni is done if I hate them or not, I am suspecting I do.
#226085 by Pierced Brosnan
Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 am
I despise them too. I know they're probably busy and a lot goes into posting packages or whatever, but my package must be in the country by now, and you just imagine the package sitting there at their office being ignored lol, as if they're doing it on purpose. I know that's not the case, but GIVE ME MY UBER BUNDLE YOU BASTARDS!
#226216 by The Fonz
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:59 am
I'm considering making a postman shaped voodoo doll...

Edit: I take it back. It came in round 2 of the post. Not autographed, but at this point I really don't care. It's fucking here! :D
#226233 by Biert
Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 am
The Fonz wrote:I'm considering making a postman shaped voodoo doll...

Edit: I take it back. It came in round 2 of the post.

I suppose threats really work then :)
#226298 by MPF
Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm
Leechmaster wrote:
MPF wrote:
Biert wrote:
Biert wrote:

Ordered on 10-28-2009

Too late. You were only guaranteed the autographed pack if you ordered before October 25th...

Well it is good to know now. None the less, I'm happy with the package. When Devin and Co. comes to Minnesota on tour I'll just bring the booklet with me and hopefully will be able to get him to sign it.

Thanks for the info!
#226305 by Addicted2Addicted
Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm
MPF wrote:
Biert wrote:
MPF wrote:
Biert wrote:

Ordered on 10-28-2009

Too late. You were only guaranteed the autographed pack if you ordered before October 25th...[/quote]

Well I finally got mine today, without an autographed booklet. I emailed CMDistro, and they told me "the warehouse ran out of autographed copies" so they are supposed to get more, and when they do, they would be sending me one "automatically." So maybe all of those people who didn't receive their autographed copy, this is a glimmer of hope. Or you can do the same and email them.

So how was everyone supposed to know that there was a window of opportunity in which to guarantee a signed copy? When I ordered mine, there was absolutely no mention of an "order before ______ or you won't get it signed" anywhere. So I, as a customer, should receive my copy no questions asked. My invoice says "SIGNED copy" so, again, I should get a signed copy...

Sorry, just ranting.