Hey! You're awake!
#219848 by islandsinthesky
Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:I don't snort ants anymore, either. I'm a family man.

As opposed to the mid 90's when you hosted a show on Animal Planet called "White Unicorn Alternatives".
#224675 by Pierced Brosnan
Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:25 am
Have many Europeans (specifically people in the UK) recieved their bundles yet? I got the email saying my order has been charged and will be in transit shortly about 5 days ago or so, I'm not sure, but that's all, I hope it is on the way to me, I am now REALLY excited for my uber bundle. I know it'll take at least another week, I can just about handle that ha, I just hope I don't have to wait like a month :(

It'll take longer as I'm guessing I'll have to go somewhere and collect it, and it'll take a couple of days for me to be notified, then there'll be a fat VAT charge, but it will be so worth it :D

Anyone who has recieved it, did it arrive straight to your home? Or did you have to pay a charge. Thanks!

Boy, what a dull post this is -_-.
#224825 by Biert
Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 am
I have mine, no additional fees.
#224952 by Biert
Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 am
Abydost wrote:
Biert wrote:I have mine, no additional fees.

Indeed, they'd put 35 dollah as value, clever people :D

Hmm yes indeed, that's like 6 euros.
#225481 by swervedriver
Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am
I believe the poster is folded into the package so as not to take up too much space (and/or boost the shipping costs with voluminous tube parcels). That's what it looks like from the few pictures of packages that people have posted.
#225489 by Lolliklauer
Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 am
My hoodie package was in a big envelope (it came with normal postal service, not packet), "poster" (which is quite small) was just folded up and stuck into the hoodie. I think for the small package you will become a slightly above normal-sized envelope.
#225530 by The Fonz
Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 am
Excellent. Any more people from England got theirs yet?

Also, do all the pre-order things come with a picture drawn by Dev, or just those lucky few fast enough to order the most expencive?
#225604 by Leechmaster
Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm
It was only the biggest package with the hoodie that comes with the hand-drawn covers...
#226273 by jani666
Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Got my hoodie-bundle today, hooray! :P
The total value was marked on the envelope half smaller than it actually was so I didn't have to pay any extra fees, great!
Awesome looking and fitting hoodie plus cool custom cover and everything, thanks Devy!