Hey! You're awake!
#216825 by filthmammoth
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 pm
Thanks guy.... If I haven't heard back from them by tomorrow morning I will try to source some naked cat photos. Maybe that will be the clincher. I daresay it will be much later now, I am pretty sure it is late arvo in the US.
#216830 by hevysyl_rob
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Guys....Can some one help me, As to what I should write in this email? im unsure of what I am doing... :sad:

I wish to order one of each package.

What am I to write in this email to get a response and be-able to order said packages

Thanks
Last edited by hevysyl_rob on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#216831 by Unfrethead
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Rahovart wrote:So...I think I ordered. I've sent some sort of payment anyway. Did you guys just include your order number in the payment description bit?

I typed the number on the Object / Description box.
Last edited by Unfrethead on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#216837 by Unfrethead
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 pm
hevysyl_rob wrote:Guys....Can some one help me, As to what I should write in this email? im unsure of what I am doing... :sad:

What am I to write in this email to get a response and be-able to order said packages

Thanks

Of course, you need to precise the item you want and quantity.

For exemple,

Hello, I' like to order

1x Devin Townsend - "Addicted" Autographed CD + Poster + Hoodie + O Card ( precise the size, etc...)

and

1x Devin Townsend - "Addicted" Autographed CD + Poster + Shirt

mention your adress and name

Then a couple of hours later you'll receive the payment info mail with your order number, which you'll precise further in the PayPal payment window.
#216839 by filthmammoth
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:23 pm
hevysyl_rob wrote:Guys....Can some one help me, As to what I should write in this email? im unsure of what I am doing... :sad:

Thanks

You don't want my advice.... I sent an email and have had no response.

It contained the information Dev said to include in this post:

The Dev wrote:Okay! so here's some info!

from cm:

'Ok, so here's the deal. We can sell and ship to anyone/anywhere as long as they use Paypal. They just have to email their name, address and exact items to: orders@cmdistro.com and our guy, Andrew, will manually take/place the orders and get them sent out. Sorry it has to be this way, but hopefully this won't be too much of a hassle.'

BUT

He also mentioned that if you CAN'T use paypal to email Andrew and ask him anyways.

I'm SO sorry guys, thanks for the support, and say thanks to Andrew as well for being a trooper!

...still working on it as well.

I'll draw until my hand falls off, thats cool.

I'd say they are just busy or something.

I am secretly hoping that being a fat bastard pays off for me and no one wants the XXL hoodies.
#216855 by Yanko
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm
meh =/

Hello,

Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Unfortunately we can only accept Paypal payments for international orders at this time, sorry. If you would like to sign up for a free account or can have a friend pay for your order via Paypal we can process your order manually. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

CM Distro

Dev, is there gonna be a tshirt+album bundle after the pre-order?
#216856 by berserkur
Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm
How many drawn covers will there be? Fans can decide what to draw? Beyond cool! Revolting cocks? Midget orgy? :lol:

Anyway, I sent an e-mail to the CM shop.
#216881 by ferocitas
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 pm
XL and L hoodies sold out. I hope they can work something out so there's still chance to get the hand-drawn cover with SOMEKIND of package. We'll see...Music comes first.
#216890 by stingrae
Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 pm
sent my email. fingers crossed it all works out.
cheers andrew from cm, its good to see people like you that will help ppl like us out