Hey! You're awake!
#217859 by Leechmaster
Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Keeker wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:We could be the living FAQ section, if only we were Mods instead of just very helpful Cretins.

:twisted:

There's nothing to stop you starting a new topic. You could call it "Bert & Ernie's Agony Column" :P

Fuck that, Statler and Waldorf all the way.

:D
Last edited by Leechmaster on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
#217873 by aphemia
Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm
Another question... does the album teaser extract on the home page break eventually if you listen to it too much? I haven't been this excited about an album since, well, for ever.

;)
#218288 by Biert
Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:48 am
islandsinthesky wrote:Oh wait, Leechy. Isn't the sentence supposed to look like THIS:

Leechmaster wrote:Beirt and I should maybe consider opening some sort of Cretinous Help Desk.

:P

Thanks for getting my name right, you moron.
#218306 by :)
Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 am
Biert wrote:
islandsinthesky wrote:Oh wait, Leechy. Isn't the sentence supposed to look like THIS:

Leechmaster wrote:Beirt and I should maybe consider opening some sort of Cretinous Help Desk.

#218432 by islandsinthesky
Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm
Biert wrote:

Keys are like right next to each other.

Sorry about that, Geert. ^_^
#218809 by ferocitas
Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 pm
Passy wrote:Sooo..Is anybody else just wasting time until they can order it?
It should go up sometime within the next 24 hours right?

No point, really.
#218835 by Passy
Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:15 am
Point is I was counting down to the last pre-order date, and was extremely frustrated upon not being able to get it, and now I can sit back and comfortably relax, knowing I've got two copies and hopefully one of the drawings coming my way. I know, I know, CM guarantee all orders until the 25th (?) will get it, but it's just a relief.

Can't wait till it arrives :D
#218848 by Mulzi
Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:31 am
Ordered!

19$ postage with a question mark. Just hope they don't add it to the value of the package since it'll go 2 euros over the toll limit. Which would mean I have to go receive from somewhere and pay taxes also.
#218856 by :)
Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 am
Mulzi wrote:Ordered!

19$ postage with a question mark. Just hope they don't add it to the value of the package since it'll go 2 euros over the toll limit. Which would mean I have to go receive from somewhere and pay taxes also.

seriously, that much? which package did you order?

i was thinking about the cd + poster package but if those are the postage costs i may not be able to.
#218869 by Mulzi
Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:16 am
:) wrote:seriously, that much? which package did you order?

The hoodie.
There were some details so you should check it out for yourself. Might vary between countries also.

ramionparas, with todays exchange rate (1.50-1.47) it will be at most 47€.
#218870 by :)
Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am
ordered the t-shirt package since its better value than the cd/poster and i can't afford the hoodie package :(

was $7 shipping for me.
#218872 by Erik
Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 am
Wow, I almost forgot to order! Yeah, the shipping costs are steep at $19. Click on the question mark to see that every item is calculated in the costs. Bah! Oh well, at least we Europeans have the chance to get the limited package...
#219118 by grrrv
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 am
Mulzi wrote:Ordered!

According to the finnish customs website shipping costs are included in the value, so this will go over the limit by ~1 euro. The toll will be 10 euros or so, so the final price is about 56 euros. :? It was really annoying how cmdistro wouldn't show the total shipping costs without having to do the paypal/creditcard verification. If only they could've offered the hoodie package without the poster, would've saved us some money...