Hey! You're awake!
#227855 by gozu
Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 pm
cmdistro is checking with usps to see why mine hasn't showed up...

why don't they offer hipping tracking, i would have gladly paid more for it

fucking sucks
#227862 by B-Man
Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 am
CMDistro have given me until the end of next week to contact them again to look into it.

It's not just my pack, but two other mates as well.

I hope it shows up soon..
#227978 by Shub
Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 am
Well, I take back my claims that the hoodie is ok... It wasn't pre-shrunk so after first wash (at only 30 degrees) it shrunk and warped the zip, now my mate has to put a new one on it... Thank golly she is a fantastic seamstress.
#228019 by X-{AdamC}-X
Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 am
The Dev wrote:When I'm on tour...I'll sign whatever I can for you all.

I'll be touring lots soon, we'll make sure theres meet and greets.

Thanks for the support and patience, you guys mean a great deal to us. We'll make it up to those who are bummed.

http://www.centurymedia.com/splash/us/D ... index.html

My face now hurts from the "Deep Thoughts" section, through gurgling! :S
#228034 by Mrpeumo
Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks for the support and patience, you guys mean a great deal to us. We'll make it up to those who are bummed.

I really hope to see you touring latin america Dev.

Nice, the last deep thought is coming out on my birthday.
#228049 by Jalbrecht
Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm
So like you might do meet and greets before the show? that would be cool.

I was wondering though, do you have any idea what you will do while Cynic and BTBAM are playing? Do you normally go like explore the city, or chill backstage, or watch them play from the VIP section or something? I know at some of the previous shows ive seen there, some bandmembers hung out on the second floor at the bar and such, which is pretty damn cool.

I'm going to the New Orleans HoB show, since you are finally coming close enough to see live. (maybe you came to Louisiana before i was a fan?) BTBAM isnt really my thing, but I think Cynic is pretty cool. Good bands coming through here seems like a rarity compared to some places. I'm incredibly excited to see a a half hour of your music live, although I'm really hoping for a second tour through here in the near future. I'll travel quite a bit to see you headline, especially if there was a shot at some of the older solo albums.
#228106 by Lettuce
Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 am

You lot did a fine job though! Whoever made the hoodies did a poor job...get your merch done in the UK we have fantastic threads!

And I do like the idea of meet and greets 8) Let the synchronized face stroking of the Dev...COMMENCE.
#228185 by gozu
Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:59 am
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what arrived :D :D :D

hoody looks good, won't wash it for a while, just a dtp splatter cover and no signed booklet, but really i'm just glad its here
#229592 by BlackFabio, Inc.
Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:42 am
My package has arrived. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pick the signed copy this time (did it with Ki), and they also sent me a small-size Addicted t-shirt, so it doesn't fit on me. :(

But that's ok, just gave the t-shirt to my girlfriend, and I hope to buy another one ASAP. CMDistro, don' let me down again!

The cd sounds awesome, I was able to discover new layers and details which were buried in the mp3 files. Powerful party songs, the perfect New Year's Eve soundtrack! Thanx Dev!
#229957 by B-Man
Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 am
I finally got my pack, but a replacement one.
The first one sent was lost, never came, so I poked CMDistro again last week and they send my bundles again, only minus a signed and numbered CD.

So kudos for them sorting me out so soon (took 1 week to arrive), but disappointing I didn't get what I paid for, when I should have got it.

Listened to the album for the first time today, amazing.

Thank you for making music Dev.
#229959 by Biert
Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 am
B-Man wrote:I finally got my pack, but a replacement one.
The first one sent was lost, never came, so I poked CMDistro again last week and they send my bundles again, only minus a signed and numbered CD.

So kudos for them sorting me out so soon (took 1 week to arrive), but disappointing I didn't get what I paid for, when I should have got it.

Listened to the album for the first time today, amazing.

Thank you for making music Dev.

Well it's not CM Distro's fault that it got lost in the mail is it? I think it's very courteous of them to send you another pack, even if it is unsigned. They probably ran out of autographed ones a while ago.
#230010 by B-Man
Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 pm
Biert wrote:Well it's not CM Distro's fault that it got lost in the mail is it? I think it's very courteous of them to send you another pack, even if it is unsigned. They probably ran out of autographed ones a while ago.

I didn't say it was their fault.

I gave them the thumbs up in my post.

But I do have the right to be disappointed when I have been expecting the whole package to arrive for the past 6 weeks, when everyone else had received theirs..

Sheesh.. :roll: