Hey! You're awake!
#226533 by Lettuce
Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:37 am
My uber package finally turned up today, absolutely love the album and although I'm not one to complain, I was not terribly impressed with the hoodie.
The print was fine, but the hoodie itself is very thin, and not terribly stretchy compared to the rest of the hoodies I own. I've got a 10 year old knock-off Korn hoodie in better nick! It's not exactly as big as I was expecting either (my wrists are kinda exposed)

I bought another band's hoodie last week from Big Cartel, who use Gildan brand tshirts and hoodies (most UK and European bands I see use that brand for their merch), and cost me £22 (£25 from the site, I bought it on tour). I'm not going to send back because it's too much hassle, but I think Dev and Century Media need to know that there are better companies out there to get their merch done. I won't be wearing it over winter because frankly, it's too thin.
#226541 by chillidemon
Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 am
Weel finally my 2 uber packages and t shirt package are in the country , just got a letter from Parcel Force saying to come and pick them up , but 19.95 customs charges? Thats a joke and a half eh? , oh well , at least they arrived. Now off to pick them up , will post pics of custom artwork in the appropriate thread.
Cheers Dev , you the man \m/
#226591 by gozu
Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 pm
still no fucking sign....
#226613 by Estbarul
Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:37 pm
YAY!!!! Got Mine today! Came from college and there it was....in a chair...my awesome hoddie hehe Thank god it arrived ok :)

Gona post a pic sometime soon.
#226677 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 am
Good news: They were delivering mine today.

Bad news: I was out and just got a card through the door which, like others, has an £11.15 fee to pay. :evil:
#226682 by gozu
Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:05 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:furious:
#226715 by eddieshred
Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:48 pm
3 of us in my house ordered 2 uber and one cd and t-shirt together. It turned up the other day. It contained 1 cd and t-shirt and 1 uber GAAAAHH. After some thought I decided to give the one to my housemate bacause I had already cracked and bought the cd again cos it was late. Oh well, still waiting...
#226733 by Senza
Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm
Yeah, got a card through the post on Thursday with a £11.15 'underpaid' charge on it. Looking forward to picking it up on Monday :D
#226915 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:06 pm
Picked mine up and......it's great!

Got number #404 with the heart drawing, a nice pattern of paint splashes and the hoodie is VERY good indeed. Soft material, a perfect size for me, great styling with the pockets etc just in the right place and the print ok on the front. Carried the parcel home, opened it, immediately swapped it for the Emperor hoodie I was wearing and headed straight back out into town feeling proud. Hoped to spot another one but didn't - maybe another day - say hello if you ever spot one as there's only 2000 (?) of us worldwide! :D

For the cd on the shelf I've used the O-card and signed sleeve and put the 'normal' versions as the thing with them.

Apart from the customs charge (grrrrr) it's a bit cracking!
#226920 by Lettuce
Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Am I the only one who REALLY does not like their hoodie at all then?

I tried wearing it out last night thinking it was just me being fussy...I had to take it off and throw it in the car, the zip was catching on my tshirt constantly (not the pulling big, the ENTIRE zip on both sides, it's sharp as fuck), and I don't exactly want holes in my clothes. It was far too thin too. Did Century Media or Dev comission them? Primark make better hoodies than this!
#226971 by The Dev
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 am
Fuck...sorry about all the hassles guys. We've got work to do for Decon.

Thank you so much for the support, it sucks when shit happens to folks who are trying to support.

We'll make it up to you somehow, thanks again.