Hey! You're awake!
#226980 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 am
Lettuce wrote:Am I the only one who REALLY does not like their hoodie at all then?

I tried wearing it out last night thinking it was just me being fussy...I had to take it off and throw it in the car, the zip was catching on my tshirt constantly (not the pulling big, the ENTIRE zip on both sides, it's sharp as fuck), and I don't exactly want holes in my clothes. It was far too thin too. Did Century Media or Dev comission them? Primark make better hoodies than this!

I'm surprised to read this - after seeing a few folks mention stuff I was bracing myself for the worst but actually really liked it when it arrived - and yes, I have other Primani stuff on at the moment to compare it with :mrgreen:
#226991 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 am
I got my package, without the handdrawn cover + signature (and I totally understand why it's late, but it's been 3 weeks now).
And I also think the hoodie is very poor quality, compared to the previous DTB and SYL hoodies I have (which is quite a few) it's really bad material and makes me sweat like a dirty mule.
I'll still wear it though!
#226992 by Lettuce
Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 am
See for me Carpathian Psychonaut, the print was fine! It's just the razor sharp zip that's the big issue!

The Dev wrote:Fuck...sorry about all the hassles guys. We've got work to do for Decon.

Thank you so much for the support, it sucks when shit happens to folks who are trying to support.

We'll make it up to you somehow, thanks again.

Just do me a favour and give Gildan tees and hoodies a try! :D Their lady fit tees are great too because they're so stretchy (the major issue regarding band tees for girls with massive norks is getting stuck trying one on). Meanwhile for the Addicted hoodie, I'm gonna have to replace the zip with a plastic coated one, I don't want my Brainiac tshirt shredded down the middle :(

But yeah, lots of UK and EU bands use Gildan (anyone from the UK and EU rummage through your merch, you'll find at least one), they cost a tiny tiny bit more, but they're very good quality and very hard wearing :D
#227026 by Blazingmonga
Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 am
Lettuce wrote:Am I the only one who REALLY does not like their hoodie at all then?

I tried wearing it out last night thinking it was just me being fussy...I had to take it off and throw it in the car, the zip was catching on my tshirt constantly (not the pulling big, the ENTIRE zip on both sides, it's sharp as fuck), and I don't exactly want holes in my clothes. It was far too thin too. Did Century Media or Dev comission them? Primark make better hoodies than this!

I'm not complaining in any way, shape, or form...but I agree with you here. The zip is very fiddly on mine. It also seems to be 'left handed'...which I guess is only a minor niggle as I am not that way inclined. I can't see it lasting very long!

That aside, it does have an unfathomably awesome logo on the back and a supremo neato text on the front.

To Dev: No need to make anything up! You've already went and signed 8 gazillion booklets and drew 3.5 megagadzookathons of unique covers!
#227029 by Lettuce
Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 am
I'm left handed! It's just very...sticky.

It's not a dig at Dev, he didn't make them. But I do think that if there is a better option on the market, it should be chosen. I'd far rather fork out a few more squid on a nice hoodie.
#227039 by Shub
Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:21 am
Hooodie for me is fine, thin =/= poor quality and I've got plenty of thick ones. Zip as mentioned is a bit shitty, but I love the hoodie!
#227093 by HevyMinik
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm
I broke my zipper when I tried to open it the first time! :(
Now my mother in law will repair and change it during this week!
#227145 by gozu
Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 am
still no sign of mine, losing faith really
#227150 by sarai-chan
Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 am
I am happy with my hoodie, even though the model is closer to body builder than the straight & normal one.
That is fixable, but now it fits well on top of another hoodie.

The zipper is ok in mine, metallic leftie. And it runs smoothly.

I went to a gig here in Vaasa with my friends, and at the bar there was another dude with Addicted hood on!!!
I was too blown away to say anything.

And I have to say that I prefer Fruit of the Loom hoodies over Gildan.
Gildan's not bad at all, but just not my piece of cake.
#227166 by Fnargl
Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 am
chillidemon wrote:Weel finally my 2 uber packages and t shirt package are in the country , just got a letter from Parcel Force saying to come and pick them up , but 19.95 customs charges? Thats a joke and a half eh? , oh well , at least they arrived. Now off to pick them up , will post pics of custom artwork in the appropriate thread.
Cheers Dev , you the man \m/

I ordered the same thing and they charged me £22.50 :(
#227192 by sarai-chan
Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 am

I think Dev had some alphabet thing going on ...
It would be nice to get all the letters together to see how Dev leads his kiddo to the world of writing and reading.. :lol:
#227196 by TCasey
Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 am
I just got my Addicted package in the mail today; the long wait is over! I gotta say though, after the extra shipping charge, US>CDN conversion, and customs slamming me for another $10, it came out to be much more costly than I had hoped. Still, its worth it. Thanks Devin. :D
#227213 by Aden
Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:04 pm
Aaaaaaah, finally the wait is over :D

Got mine today. Did all my usual album ritual OCD-ness.

Hand drawn thing was just the DTP logo with splatter one, so I won't bother posting a pic or anything.

Happy enough with the hoodie. Its the first zip hoodie I've ever owned, so I have nothing to compare it to really... Zip being on the "wrong" side was kinda strange but its hardly anything to moan about.

Supercrush was my favourite on first listen, but I have many-a-plays on the way, though I don't think it'll change.

:D