Hey! You're awake!
#221292 by The Oid
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 pm
Yeah, I was going to go for the Uber package now that I've been paid, but it's sold out now. Understandable, given that Devin has to hand-draw the covers! I'll just get the T-shirt deal instead, I'll be just as happy with that.
#222053 by Robert23
Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm
XnaySaturo wrote:It would be great if they put up a deal with the hoodie, but without the drawing now... I wanted that hoodie!

Same, or just the hoodie.
#223768 by Lettuce
Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 pm
Just got my dispatch email!! :D Fingers crossed I get it freakishly fast X3 A wave of winter gigs start next week and I need to be a walking advert!
#223895 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 am
Yeah, seems the way - dropped them a line yesterday and got a friendly (and prompt!) answer back from CMdistro. They do seem good folks staffing the place.

He said my order was due to ship from there today and that it should be with me "in a matter of weeks". That last part was a bit deflating - for some reason I'd assumed it was faster than that. I've had stuff from Australia in a week before?

Oh well. It's ordered, paid for and being shipped. It's all good in the grand scheme of things.

Bring on my big bundle of Addiction !
#223908 by filthmammoth
Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Yeah, seems the way - dropped them a line yesterday and got a friendly (and prompt!) answer back from CMdistro. They do seem good folks staffing the place.

He said my order was due to ship from there today and that it should be with me "in a matter of weeks". That last part was a bit deflating - for some reason I'd assumed it was faster than that. I've had stuff from Australia in a week before?

Oh well. It's ordered, paid for and being shipped. It's all good in the grand scheme of things.

Bring on my big bundle of Addiction !

Yeah thats similar to what they told me...

Hopefully I get my hoodie in time for a nice Melbourne summer.
#223923 by Zombielord1985
Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 am
I dont post alot here but i am always lurking! but i have to post now! That Youtube video of devin working hard on the custom cds is AWESOME! shows how much love he puts into em =) i love how he is throwing red paint over all of em. cant wait till my UBER PACKAGE comes in =) best 55 bucks i ever spent
#223926 by mike40k
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 am
I can't wait to see my custom cover!

So yeah, according the CM website, pre-orders start shipping today. I was hoping it was already on its way. Sigh. I want it now!!!
#224558 by Porkuelinn
Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 am
I got my uber package last night, kind of upset. the hoodie has the worst printing on the front, where it says DEVIN TOWNSEND, all the letters in the middle are already peeling off, hadnt even got one days worth of use out of it and its already falling apart. very upset. thought it would of been a great day, was so stoked for the hoodie, not so much
:evil:
#224566 by mike40k
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 am
Some of the letters are messed up on my hoodie as well. Big globs of the ink/rubber/whatever the hell it is on the writing on the front, that look like they are gonna peel off soon.
#224570 by Jaymz
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 pm
Porkuelinn wrote:I got my uber package last night, kind of upset. the hoodie has the worst printing on the front, where it says DEVIN TOWNSEND, all the letters in the middle are already peeling off, hadnt even got one days worth of use out of it and its already falling apart. very upset. thought it would of been a great day, was so stoked for the hoodie, not so much
:evil:

mike40k wrote:Some of the letters are messed up on my hoodie as well. Big globs of the ink/rubber/whatever the hell it is on the writing on the front, that look like they are gonna peel off soon.

:(! This sounds bad. :(