Hey! You're awake!
#218079 by HevyMinik
Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:10 am
There's only one thing we don't know for sure yet - What time of the day on the 17th of October we can begin ordering "Addicted"!
Well, here you go:

"Hi Century Media!

My name is Minik and I am from Denmark. I have one single question:

What time (GMT if possible!) on the 17th of October does the Devin Townsend "Adddicted" pre-order begin?

The reason why I ask, is because there were a lot of confusion during the initial pre-order about when and how (you know credit card/PayPal-payments etc.) to order, which lead to a lot of people (especially us as the HevyDevy Forums!) losing sleep because they sat in front of their PC's, updating the CM Distro-site every second, hoping they could order as soon as possible.

Now we know know most of these questions about how to order - Except for one thing: What time can we expect to begin to order at the 17th of October?

I hope you can answer my question and I thank you to taking time to read my mail - I know you guys are real busy these days!

Cheers,

Minik"

I hope the e-mail solves the problem with the loss of sleep some of us experienced :lol:
#218082 by Lolliklauer
Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 am
HevyMinik wrote:..., which lead to a lot of people (especially us as the HevyDevy Forums!) losing sleep because they sat in front of their PC's, updating the CM Distro-site every second, hoping they could order as soon as possible.

#218091 by Leechmaster
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am
Unless ye stay up until 5am and get less than 2 hours sleep and still don't get anything bought, I will look down my nose at thee. :evil:

Good idea asking though. I was thinking about that myself...
#218274 by HevyMinik
Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 am
CM Distro wrote:"Hi Minik,

Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Unfortunately there is no set time for the Paypal option to be available for the “Addicted” pre-order. This update is usually automatic within first 4 hours of the day Paypal is set to be available. I believe Denmark is about 9 hours ahead of us, so the Paypal option should appear during your afternoon.

Please note that ALL bundles will be available to order on 10/17/2009 and will be running on infinite stocks until 10/25/2009. Any pre-order received by 10/25/2009 will be guaranteed a bundle.

Hope that helps; let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

CM Distro
2323 W. El Segundo Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
http://www.cmdistro.com"

Looks like I will be sitting in front of my computer from noon 'till dinnner-time! It's what I usually do when I'm not at work anyways :lol:
And the infinite stock sounds great!
#218284 by Biert
Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:42 am
I don't see the point really, since orders before October 25th are guaranteed to be fulfilled? So it doesn't matter if you order it 2 minutes after it became available, or 2 minutes before it stops being available.
#218310 by swervedriver
Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 am
Apart from the fact that several hundreds of Americans and Canadians (and some Europeans / Aussies / ... from the manual pre-orders) have beat you to it. :P