Hey! You're awake!
#219026 by Pisshead
Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:17 pm
The Addicted bundles are amazing, really good value for money. I'm impressed! However, I don't think you can tell much about what you're getting from Century Media's images.

Is there any chance a Youtube unboxing video could be made showing us exactly what we're getting? The hoodie especially, as the site doesn't even show it as a zip-up hoodie. I'd like to see how the design looks with a zip going through it.. maybe i'm just fickle like that?

Thanks for the hard work to all involved :)
#219047 by hevysyl_rob
Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 pm
Pisshead wrote:The Addicted bundles are amazing, really good value for money. I'm impressed! However, I don't think you can tell much about what you're getting from Century Media's images.

Is there any chance a Youtube unboxing video could be made showing us exactly what we're getting? The hoodie especially, as the site doesn't even show it as a zip-up hoodie. I'd like to see how the design looks with a zip going through it.. maybe i'm just fickle like that?

Thanks for the hard work to all involved :)

I say keep the essence of mystery :P
Element of surprise, what ever you wanna call it
#219471 by Estbarul
Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:Had an idea to post your bonus package Dev drawings on the facebook page.

Yay i like your idea, also it´ll be cool to see devin do the unboxing hehe
#222247 by HauntingTheHoly
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:14 pm
Good ideas here. I'd love to watch a bunch of you unbox the Uber package. I'm getting one too, but am not competent/motivated enough to make a video. :? I could post my drawing to facebook, though, and I think that's another great idea.