Hey! You're awake!
#223872 by swervedriver
Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:43 am
gurp13 wrote:I didn't like Ih-Ah at first, but it has grown on me. Such a sweet song. You may have to actually love someone to enjoy it, though.

Or have a supercrush on someone. :mrgreen:
#223877 by Maizzi
Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:28 am
I was just blasting away Hyperdrive! on the way home from our ultrasound, just found out that we are getting a LITTLE BOY! That song really hit the spot at that moment! :)
#223921 by vt1100
Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am
Lettuce wrote:Supercrush is now my ringtone 8) I've been listening to the leak constantly since Halloween, and it's still fresh :D Dev's done a fine job!

Resolve! is my choice for ringtone, it's the laughter you see :wink:
#223936 by Fjar
Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 am
gurp13 wrote:I didn't like Ih-Ah at first, but it has grown on me. Such a sweet song. You may have to actually love someone to enjoy it, though.

It's just dawned on me that it has the potential to be a pretty kickass wedding first dance. I shall put it to my fiancé, see what he thinks..
#223940 by Helge-Uwe
Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 am
I tried to express my love to this amazing album in the song-voting thread.. can't do it again. All I want to say again is that the title track gets me out of my shoes without moving. And so does the whole album.
#224138 by Liampie
Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 am
hallelujah wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the piano/clean guitar line in InAh sounds a lot like coldplay?

No. It reminds me of The Day That Never Comes too. :oops:
#224156 by Feehan
Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am
i just got my addicted through the post :D. i ordered the one with the t shirt but i got a t shirt, cd, poster etc but also another booklet for the cd which is signed and the slipcase looks like it is one of the one which dev was spraying the paint over. i thought it was only the most expensive package got them?
#224158 by anoxiauk
Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 am
Love it. Love it. Love it.

With absolutely no disrespect to the last 3 or 4 records, cos they're great, this is the first one since Alien that's really made my hairs stick up on end like only the Dev can make happen.

Absolutely bloody superb.
#224255 by rfarby
Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 pm
anoxiauk wrote:Love it. Love it. Love it.

With absolutely no disrespect to the last 3 or 4 records, cos they're great, this is the first one since Alien that's really made my hairs stick up on end like only the Dev can make happen.

Absolutely bloody superb.

I agree. I love all Dev's work, but this one is a true stand-out. I can't wait to wear my hoodie! Hey Dev, see you in Baltimore in Feb!
#224280 by Octillus
Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 am
Radiac wrote:This is my favorite DTP album.

This is my favorite album.

Thank you so much for this, Devin.

You rule.

That is such the greatest avatar of all time.
#224448 by rfarby
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Received my Uber package today. It's a good thing I contracted swine flu because I can sit at home for the next week and not leave the house. All I have to do is listen to addicted. :dead:
#224657 by Chili
Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 am
Received my two copies today (one from CM distro, one from amazon.de... that was not the plan, but okay).

I'm just past the first three songs but damn, the SOUND! :shock:
The booklet is very lovely, too; nice work, Travis!
#224661 by Wander
Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 am
Chili wrote:Received my two copies today (one from CM distro, one from amazon.de... that was not the plan, but okay).

I'm just past the first three songs but damn, the SOUND! :shock:
The booklet is very lovely, too; nice work, Travis!

Indeed. Great art on all pages! I like the way the lyrics are written there too.