6%
6%
7%
7%
8%
8%
#230819 by theconjob
Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:42 am
Numbered! all the way for me, although I can see why Supercrush! is walking away with the poll, that'd probably be my second choice, with The Way Home! third

Numbered is one of the most beautiful and epic songs I've ever heard though.
#230831 by Odexy
Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 am
I voted Supercrush, but it's a close call between Numbered and Ih-ah as well. Amazing album. Very inspiring.
#231496 by PhoenixErika
Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 pm
I voted for Ih-Ah! but I like Hyperdrive! and Bend it like Bender! too.
Anneke has a gorgeous voice, and I personally prefer female over male vocals, but I can completely understand why with Dev's style of music it might not always work. I think he made an excellent choice using her on this album.

I would also like to say I think it is genius that all of the song titles end in an exclamation point. :]
#231916 by robvondoom
Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 am
Well I went for Numbered.

What can I say, appregios like that never fail to give me goosebumps.
As with everyone else I love Supercrush immensely but Numbered just pips it for me.

However the whole album is a tough choice to make. I love so many of the songs so much.

The Way home follows on from Coast which was a favourite from Ki. Bend it like Bender is so happy and bouncey and the way that awake melts away to Deconstruct then finally gentle ambience is beautiful.
There's one particular chord change in Awake that just nails me each time.
Just at the end of the first Deconstruct part when it goes from heavy back to the main verse.

Simply sublime stuff.

Been away from the forum for about half a year now thanks to my laptop having been stolen. A little disappointed the ambient album concept seems to have changed but if I know Dev I'm sure that minor disappointment will be blown away on release day.
#232475 by mrbean667
Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm
A close tie between Supercrush and the Way Home, but I eventually went for Supercrush.
The whole song is just win.
#233246 by Grizzly
Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Voting Resolve is a perfect random choice from me , I just can' t choose one ONE song .But ok Resolve is one of my favorites, Supercrush too ( and since I listened it live last wednesday I do love it so much more than before : EPIC ), Bend it like bender because of the video and because it proves Devin has strong balls and how genius he is to create such an Ace-of-Base/Metal song that is so awesome ! Ih-Ah is a very cool song too ... hmm well I just can't choose so , MY BRAIN IS MELTIIINNNGGG !!
#233556 by tecloid
Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:09 pm
saw supercrush on youtube ... with bits of avatar movie ... just fits perfectly... since then i love that tune :) mind you ilove that alien neytiri too ..... ok im 5ft 1 and a half and shes .... too tall so.... so what she can carry the ladder im ok :) :lol: mind you i find that all devs music is inspiring .... cant find any one in music that is so original as dev .... he is a wizard or a madman ???? cant stop listening to the new cd !!! it is addictive !!! :)
#234148 by Ax3l
Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 am
The layering in Supercrush! will forever blow my mind. So I voted thusly.
#234427 by Onefamiliarsong
Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:09 pm
"Supercrush!"

I heard it first when Devin posted the "Pasty McBalderton Singing Nibz" video on youtube and knew it was going to be one of those tunes that just hit home.
It caters to my love for ridiculously epic music.

Addicted had a solid tracklist, though, I had a lot of favorites that battled for my attention, "Awake!", "The Way Home!", and "Ih-Ah!" being the most prominent three.
#236024 by RamEEz
Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 am
can not pick A SONG because the whole album is amazing and it'll be unfair to the rest of the songs.
#239181 by AstralTides
Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 pm
Universe in a baaaaaaaaawwll!!