Hey! You're awake!
#239578 by keeptheflame
Wed May 05, 2010 12:19 am
It's certainly not my FAVOURITE track on the album, but I do love it - for the same reason as Demonic_Duck said a few posts ago...:

The reason I like it is because BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUH-BUH I DON'T WANNA SAVE MY SOUL NOW, BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUH-BUH I JUST WANNA LOSE CONTROH-OH-OHL, BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUH-BUH BUT EVEN IF IT TAKES A LIFETIME TO LEARN... I'LL LEEEEARN!!

(They took the time to type it out, it's worth quoting again :P)
#263740 by Morill
Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 am
OK, 'Addicted' and 'Supercrush' are both my favourites now. I used to love 'Numbered', but when I focused on these two songs there couldn't be anything better for me.
I especially like vocals in 'Supercrush'. It's good to feel that 'boomy' riff during chorus. Great balance with playing great rhythm structure and clear melody. And to finish: the first entire song of 'Addicted' I learned whole lyrics. :)
#264920 by Sir Ryan Of Smeg
Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 pm
There's so many reasons, most have been said here. It's an amazing song, everything about it is perfect from 00:00 to 05:11. When I listen to music I try to embrace it as much as I can so I try my best to keep an open mind and if they're good I'll like them within a few listens.

But when I first heard this I was completely overwhelmed, trying to keep up with all the different noises and vocals going on. I absolutely loved it . I had to listen to it for atleast an hour straight to take in the song. When I calmed down I fully realised I just discovered an epic song. I still listen to it everyday, when I have no access to music I end up playing this in my head.

The rest of the album is amazing, too. Awake,Hyperdrive, Bend it Like Bender, Addicted and all of the other songs make this album perfect.