Hey! You're awake!
#223983 by Jormungandr
Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 pm
I always get asked by my brother why I always talk about/like Devs music so much. This video is a perfect response. I mean, who the hell else would take the time to do that kind of shit for their fans on top of making amazing music and conversing with us on his forums?
#223985 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 pm
mEh! wrote:By the way, Has anybody who mailed CM personally and payed with paypal (uber package) got their order yet or at least a e-mail verification?
I haven't :sad:

Buried in a thread elsewhere (and, let's face it, there are plenty of posts to get lost in) a few folks have asked this. Some of us have email cmdistro and had it confirmed that as long as you got an email with an order number in and had made the PayPal payment as they requested then things are fine. As an example, I ordered by hand in that way on day one and mine is being shipped today with a lead time of 'a matter of weeks' to the UK.

Hope that helps ease the worries.

Oh, and that's such a great Dev video - I'm hoping to get a sleeve that's a videostar in the clip :mrgreen:
#223995 by SiliRat
Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:32 pm
mEh! wrote:By the way, Has anybody who mailed CM personally and payed with paypal (uber package) got their order yet or at least a e-mail verification? I haven't :sad:

I never got a confirmation that my order was received (placed the order about 2 1/2 weeks ago) but got the other e-mail telling me it had been charged today.

Liquid wrote:Don't get too excited. I got that email two weeks ago and nothing's come yet.

Considering they said that they wouldn't be shipping until a week before ship date that makes sense. I think they only started shipping yesterday or today.
#224001 by hakmed
Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:03 pm
I got something like:

the status of your order has changed. Our warehouse has received your order.
Your order number is SO081268.

so I can call them out on that.. haha fuckers

eat pork.. we are smarter than them
#224024 by Abydost
Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:28 pm
I sent them a mail asking if everything was in order (no pun).

"Hi Morten,

Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Your order is expected to ship today via USPS First Class International and will be in transit shortly. Sorry for the confusion; confirmation emails are not sent when orders are taken manually.

If you have any further questions please let us know and we’ll be glad to help out.

Thank you,"
#224053 by St_Clean
Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 pm
:) wrote:
@dvntownsend Sad Panda. I wasn't fast enough to get the package w/ the handdrawn cover!! BUT Still excited for the album :D
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to dvntownsend

@TheSheila I'll be offering them from hevydevy direct in about 2 weeks for those who missed out.
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to TheSheila

:D

i really wanted to obtain the hand drawing but i had to go with the t-shirt package for the sake of savings.

me too... I'll be checking ebay everyday from now on... :o
#224088 by chiller
Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 am
The Dev wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84IpohzXWLA

Good God that looked lame. I feel like such a tool for buying that. Sorry man. I would have bought it without all the mind numbing tedium. Just sayin. :alien:
#224206 by OceanMachine15
Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm
mines on its way too! i hope i get the one he numbered and showed to the camera. i can just imagine the thread thats gonna start. everyone show your picture and tell the number!
#224393 by Zombielord1985
Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:21 pm
OceanMachine15 wrote:mines on its way too! i hope i get the one he numbered and showed to the camera. i can just imagine the thread thats gonna start. everyone show your picture and tell the number!

i just got mine in and my number on my case was 1653 i got all excited because i thought that was what i saw him sign and hold up to the camera on the youtube video. but i checked it out and nope it was 1643! i was so close! :lol: