Hey! You're awake!
#225679 by hakmed
Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm
nice bohica! I'll post mine as soon as I get a camera that doesn't have sand in it.. and these sandwiches are fucking crunchy too wtf
#225725 by ALieN
Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 am
got my super package with the hoodie a while ago, signed book #299 and I got a baby kangaroo drawing from dev lol
#225808 by hakmed
Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:33 pm
woooo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#225888 by jason_becker_fanatic
Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 am
Has anyone else not recieved their package yet?

I got the 'dispatch' email from cmdistro about 2 weeks ago, and still havent recieved it :(

Everyday my thirst grows and im forced to listen to the leak which im not very happy about!
#225889 by Centurion
Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:44 am
Got the CD today. I did it! I never downloaded it and I heard it for the first time today. I wont say anything before I have given it some rounds.. :D
#225891 by Estbarul
Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 am
jason_becker_fanatic wrote:Has anyone else not recieved their package yet?

I got the 'dispatch' email from cmdistro about 2 weeks ago, and still havent recieved it :(

Everyday my thirst grows and im forced to listen to the leak which im not very happy about!

Me...but I think it´s normal here..
#226056 by ontheupside
Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:58 pm
Just got it in the mail this afternoon, it had been sitting on the front step all day!
Loveeeely package, won't be taking my hoody off til after christmas at least, despite the incredibly hot Australian summer weather.

Also got a photocopied handwritten note from CMDistro saying -

"Hey,

Thanks for the order! Devin's hand cramped up signing these booklets so he took a couple days OFF.... we'll be sending your autographed booklet a week or so after we sent this order out to you.

cmdistro warehouse crew"

So I have more to expect, and I can continue watching the mailbox with excitement!
#241601 by Hares
Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:48 am
JoaoPirucas wrote:Looks like Mabor to me. :P

Yes,I don't know why...But it supposed to be Gabor I think. :-?