Hey! You're awake!
#224479 by pastadude
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:29 am

Number 545. Holy fuck is this album good. Better than I could've even hoped. Dev has officially outdone himself. Easily gives any of his work a serious run for its money.
#224482 by sylkicks
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:38 am

already posted this in the preorder topic, but i'll do this one too. album is beyond incredible, i am just wowed.
and still crowning champion for earliest number. go me :P
#224510 by daneulephus
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 am
I got mine yesterday, but it is only the regular package...and I have no camera. :(

S'all good though. I am just happy to finally hear the songs without gaps in between them....Oh yeah, I have number 222.
#224512 by Sam-I-Am
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 am
Thank you so much, Devin, for a terrific release and I love my drawing!

I was so excited to see my parcels from CM Distro on my doorstep when I went to work this morning. I'd got both the tee and hoodie packages (#879 and 1677)...and ripped one open to get the CD into my car to listen on the drive to work. I love this album. Break time saw me back out again in the car to keep listening and I've played it through over and over since getting home from work a little more than 2 hrs ago. I really need to get to bed since I have to work another 12 hr shift tomorrow...but I haven't been able to turn the music off.

There'd been some discussion about sharing our artwork that was received in the uberpackages. I am too sleepy to work out how you put an image in here so will do that tomorrow or something.

Night folks :zzz:
#224540 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:59 am
I'd be really curious to read when the first Uber-Packages reach the UK for people that ordered on day one via paypal & direct email.

That'll give the rest of us in the same boat the excitement of knowing when to look out for the postie :mrgreen:

Ta!
#224543 by Reion
Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 am
D: I dont think theyve even shipped mine yet :(
#224555 by catharsis
Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 am
i was so excited when i got home last night to see a package at my doorstep... unfortunately it was the stupid present i bought my wife for her birthday >:( ah well, hopefully today or in a couple days. i only ordered the CD/shirt combo, perhaps only the uber packages went out first?
#224559 by TallNerdGuy
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:04 am
catharsis wrote:i was so excited when i got home last night to see a package at my doorstep... unfortunately it was the stupid present i bought my wife for her birthday >:( ah well, hopefully today or in a couple days. i only ordered the CD/shirt combo, perhaps only the uber packages went out first?

Not to find humor in your misfortune, but that was hilarious. Awesome sig, as well.

I emailed CMDistro about my uber-package order, since the site just listed my order as "invoiced" and not as "shipped" or "in transit" or something. I just got a reply that said my order was shipped on the 10th and should be arriving any day now. I know its not a shirt pack, but perhaps your order is also still on its way.
#224564 by Sam-I-Am
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 am
I don't think the uber packages went out first. I ordered mine on Oct 6th and didn't decide to also get the t-shirt package until Oct 11th...but they arrived on the same day. I'm sure yours is right around the corner, too. :) It's SO worth the wait.
#224629 by mineralinsulated
Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 pm
i hear ya on that one dude, and i ordered the pack with the hoodie and its already so damn hot here in Melb, shoulda saved coin and gone the tee. Oh well, i got something to wear to the footy when winter returns. Go Sainters, Go Dev!