Hey! You're awake!
#227965 by Sam-I-Am
Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 am
We all ordered ours through the Century Media merch links that were posted here on the day that the pre-orders went up. There were 3 packages originally - cd and poster; cd, poster and tee; cd, poster, hoodie and custom cover - all were numbered and autographed, as I remember. There is still a cd and poster package available but it doesn't seem to be an autographed package. http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Devin_Townsend_-_Addicted_+_Exclusive_Poster/32018
#228268 by BrunoN
Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 am
sylkicks wrote:
Griff wrote:Boo! Mine has the normal hand drawn logo and heart on the back... I didn't get a number or signature either... :( Oh well... Plenty of my other Devy albums are signed! :D

probably just ordered it directly from hevydevy right? i did too, but tracy said it wouldnt have a signature or number. and hey, custom cover is a custom cover, its just cool knowing devy drew it.

Mine's from CM's site and it's the same case as Griff's. Oh well, at least there's a letter that Dev's got a hand cramp and custom cover will arrive later :>
#228269 by Griff
Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 am
BrunoN wrote:
sylkicks wrote:
Griff wrote:Boo! Mine has the normal hand drawn logo and heart on the back... I didn't get a number or signature either... :( Oh well... Plenty of my other Devy albums are signed! :D

probably just ordered it directly from hevydevy right? i did too, but tracy said it wouldnt have a signature or number. and hey, custom cover is a custom cover, its just cool knowing devy drew it.

Mine's from CM's site and it's the same case as Griff's. Oh well, at least there's a letter that Dev's got a hand cramp and custom cover will arrive later :>

I ordered the standard digital version from CM Distro (with the poster), and then a hand drawn slipcase version from Dev's site.