Hey! You're awake!
#224441 by innerglee
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:06 pm
I got my Addicted uber-package in the post today and saw that no one had posted pics of their custom artwork yet (I remember someone mentioning it a while back) so I thought I'd start a thread...

Mine was #915, which winged it's way to sunny (cold, wet) Wales much sooner than I expected...

I'm very happy with mine :D I take it this is the result of picking random words out of the dictionary!?

devosteoporosiscrop.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#224444 by Lettuce
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get mine now! The first thing I'll do is post a pic on here :D
#224477 by Zombielord1985
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 am
i would post mine but all mine is is a heart with a arrow through it. i heard a couple others got that one too. i wish i could have gotten a drawing that was alittle more random as i see most here have. but oh well i still love it because its a damn heart with a arrow through it and devin drew it. so im happy :D
#224485 by sylkicks
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:42 am
Zombielord1985 wrote:i would post mine but all mine is is a heart with a arrow through it. i heard a couple others got that one too. i wish i could have gotten a drawing that was alittle more random as i see most here have. but oh well i still love it because its a damn heart with a arrow through it and devin drew it. so im happy :D

i think Dev said his nephew actually drew all the ones with the hearts. which is still pretty wicked cool.
#224491 by Erik
Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 am
I´ll post mine as soon as I have it... But it will take a while for the package to arrive here in the Netherlands :)
I wonder what my drawing will be. Truckloads of respect for the Devster for putting so much time and effort in autographed cd´s, posters, and drawings. No matter what the drawing will be, it will be awesome for sure. I hope I´ll get one of Dev´s wet oily fart covers :guitar:
#224507 by Biert
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:19 am
innerglee wrote:Mine had the hand drawn heart on the back too... Did I get lucky?

I think every one of the custom drawings (so not the ones from the video with red splatters and the DTP logo) has a heart on the back, and a drawing on the front.

Or the other way around of course.

Mine has Marilyn Monsoon.
#224514 by Zombielord1985
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 am
so the people who got the heart really didnt get a custom drawn cover by devin? well i hope atleast the DTP symbol was drawn by him....i know the red paint was done by him. oh well im still happy overall :D
#224515 by Lolliklauer
Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 am
sylkicks wrote:
Zombielord1985 wrote:i would post mine but all mine is is a heart with a arrow through it. i heard a couple others got that one too. i wish i could have gotten a drawing that was alittle more random as i see most here have. but oh well i still love it because its a damn heart with a arrow through it and devin drew it. so im happy :D

i think Dev said his nephew actually drew all the ones with the hearts. which is still pretty wicked cool.

He said his nephew colored the hearts. (http://twitter.com/dvntownsend/status/5269201318)
#224524 by Biert
Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 am
Zombielord1985 wrote:so the people who got the heart really didnt get a custom drawn cover by devin? well i hope atleast the DTP symbol was drawn by him....i know the red paint was done by him. oh well im still happy overall :D

I suppose they did, the hearts are on the back.
#224549 by sylkicks
Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 am
Lolliklauer wrote:
sylkicks wrote:

He said his nephew colored the hearts. (http://twitter.com/dvntownsend/status/5269201318)

my bad, i remembered dev saying something, not exactly what he said.
#224556 by The Dev
Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am
Heyo!

So other than about 50 ocards that my nephew colored (not drew) every ocard has a heart, colored, and some sort of cover.

What I did was draw the hearts first, then do a dtp on the front. Every now and then, I'd have an idea and draw it instead of the dtp logo...but i ran out of ideas often and would just continue with dtp. The cartoon ones don't have the splatter however.

I did everything except for the crayon on 50 of them.

Every booklet, uber pack or not, is numbered and signed.
#224557 by Lettuce
Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 am
I'd have started eating my own fingers if I had to do that many. You did good man, hearts or no hearts :P