Hey! You're awake!
#224574 by Maggai
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm
This is just beyond awesome of you to do Devin. Much appreciated. Can't wait to get it in the mail.
#224594 by AlucardXIX
Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm
Hm. I guess I just got one of the splatter logos? I didnt get anything like that with mine (#453)
#224595 by daneulephus
Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:45 pm
The Dev wrote:Hearts (of some sort) on every one of them...no matter what.

I didn't get the uber package, but still...thank you so much for taking the time to sign my copy, and just for making a damn awesome album. I LOVE the artwork. Travis is a genius. Simplicity is sometimes best....

And...the REAL version sounds so much better than the leak. I know alot of people can't seem to tell, but hoooo boy I can. :D
#224597 by Jaymz
Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:48 pm
AlucardXIX wrote:Hm. I guess I just got one of the splatter logos? I didnt get anything like that with mine (#453)

Anything on the back? Heart-and-arrow?
#224598 by Jaymz
Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:51 pm
Jaymz wrote:
AlucardXIX wrote:Hm. I guess I just got one of the splatter logos? I didnt get anything like that with mine (#453)

Anything on the back? Heart-and-arrow?

EDIT:

The Dev wrote:Heyo!

So other than about 50 ocards that my nephew colored (not drew) every ocard has a heart, colored, and some sort of cover.

What I did was draw the hearts first, then do a dtp on the front. Every now and then, I'd have an idea and draw it instead of the dtp logo...but i ran out of ideas often and would just continue with dtp. The cartoon ones don't have the splatter however.

I did everything except for the crayon on 50 of them.

Every booklet, uber pack or not, is numbered and signed.

Cleared it up nicely. Many thanks man; it's things like doing that for your fans that makes all the difference. Maximum respect.
#224663 by solidd
Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:02 am
Devin, I am so glad I discovered your music. You are by far the coolest musician out there to do things like this for your fans. I come home from a shitty night at work to find out my Uber package arrived.

I think I may have one of the best drawings.

#1660!

Thanks so much for doing this!

Now if only I could get my friends to listen to your music...
#224696 by HauntingTheHoly
Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:41 am
Mine is #675 and I got a splatter DTP logo. I guess there's no way to tell if I got one of the 50 colored by Dev's nephew, it would have been cool if he initialed his 50 so we'd know we have a special-rare one. 8) I'm quite happy with mine no matter what, since the whole point of buying this uber package was to support Devin. I do think the cartoon drawings I'm seeing here are EXTRA cool, I bet you guys feel like you struck gold! Like pulling the best baseball card in the set from a pack! If the best card were in every pack, not nearly as many packs would be sold, yes? If Dev does this same thing for Decon, I may sell my car and buy a thousand bucks worth of Uber packages! Ok, maybe my analogy isn't perfect, but ya feel me? This thread will be awesome, I can't wait to see everyone's cartoons.
#224697 by HauntingTheHoly
Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am
solidd wrote:Devin, I am so glad I discovered your music. You are by far the coolest musician out there to do things like this for your fans. I come home from a shitty night at work to find out my Uber package arrived.

I think I may have one of the best drawings.

#1660!

Thanks so much for doing this!

Now if only I could get my friends to listen to your music...

Yeah, man! Yours is the winner so far, that kicks total ass!
#224704 by Tai Shan
Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:03 pm
The Rabbit's Hole is my favorite so far, but they're all great.

#794! I got a DTP splatter cover. It looks cool to me... kind of like a picture of outer space except for a white background instead of black and all the stars are red. :D I love my hoodie!

All these goodies are just icing on the cake: the music is fantastic!!
#224940 by beasty
Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 am
Very jealous now :P Decided against the uber pack due to slight financial constraint :P
#224943 by JanPK
Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 am
Already posted in the pre-sales thread, but I like my horse so much :) But the rabbit is still number 1 I'd say… :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.