SOOOOOOOO HOLLOW NOOOOW!

I'M FREEEEEEE, I'M FREEEEEEE!

The 'hold on' in Hyperdrive!

The beginning of the album.

The opening of Universe in a Ball!

Yeah.
#233043 by rhiawiz
Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:26 pm
I do completely well up when he hits "I'm alright to FLY" in numbered. That note in "fly" just rips me open. i am actually kind of relieved to see that others get chills or tear up when they hear that note - truly spectacular to share that. I'll listen to that over and over. That song is just perfect.
#233247 by Grizzly
Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm
Ok , one of my favorite on the beginning of SuperCrush is the drum pattern at 0:15 !:)
Rhiawiz , I totally agree with you on the " fly" note !
Resolve chorus is so cool , love the lyrics .
And many more !
#237885 by TallNerdGuy
Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 pm
the death of music wrote:last words in Awake! during the fade out "And i fucked up" and then he laughs. makes me shiver every time and really sets the mood for decon to follow on.

When I first heard it, that's what I thought, as well. But according to the Dev, it's "...and my thought turned!"

http://www.hevydevyforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=8555
#239170 by AstralTides
Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:35 pm
The end of 'NUMBERED!' where Anneke goes into that amazing vocal segment. The cascading drums and strings. I lost my mother to cancer shortly after receiving ADDICTED! and the song as a whole has attached itself to the memory of my mother. Certainly due to the fact that the song revolves around the frusturation of mortality and that we all have a time when we will pass. I always get a vision of her soul leaving her body and ascending into the light, finally free of her pain and mortal cell as this segment of the song unfolds.
#246598 by GaiaTimesInfinity
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 am
I have been thinking for a while todo a video for "Universe in A Ball".

When I heard it first I thought damn, this is so epic that it needs a good vid to represent it. And I started a collection of some insanely epic clips that I think fit it very well. Now I just have to put it together. I'm not sure if it would be okay though... hopefully Mr T and co won't mind me putting it up.

And if so where would I post it on this forum?
#246649 by Mr.J
Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 pm
Jack8the8Ripper wrote:
TheMightyRaptor wrote:Numbered- "I'M ALRIGHT TO... FLYYYYYY!"

this was a level far beyond chills...tears anyone?

This. Every time I hear this I immediately stop anything and everything I do, and
if I'm listening to it on headphones I squeeze them as tight against my ears as I
possibly can. Beyond amazing vocal delivery! And the chorus to The Way Home
is definitely worth a mention.
#248618 by jburde
Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Str8_edge_fascist wrote:And we looked up to the stars last night

And I saw that maybe, there was nothing more....

I was listening to this and it got me teary eyed >.< Damn it Dev! So many "chilly" moments
#270278 by Faffy
Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm
Anneke (and Dev eventually) going crazy in the last half of Numbered!
Oh wait that's not chilly... that's an eargasm!!

It might be my all time favorite moment in any Dev song... or any song in general.

But yeah... the album is full of those moments that makes you go "OHHHHH AAAAAAAAH...!" Like someone's putting something cold down your neck, but in a good way. For example when Addicted! starts. A Monday actually does the same to me. You just know something awesome is about to happen. </rant>