Hey! You're awake!
#226189 by blitz666
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm
I hate to say it, but I agree with everyone here....especially the people who disagree!

I would definitely love to see more Devin / Anneke collaborations, but I also want to see more collaborations with others as well. Basically, Devin always leaves me wanting more....more SYL, more DTB, more DTP!!

I think Anneke's voice with Devin work is a gift from heaven.
#226334 by ferocitas
Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 am
If you had sensitive enough gear to listen to vibrations made out of glass from the purest of crystals I think it would sound like Anneke. Of course you could just tap the glass, but hey that wouldn't reveal the whole extent of it. I love how Devin tapped (no pun intended) into that and made her shine.

Simply check out how she sings Hyperdrive part: "Hurray for love, hey I'm onLY". There's an incredible sweetspot in her voice in that syllable "LY". That's all you need for proof :)
#226459 by Falling Upward9
Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 pm
Am I crazy to say that I liked the lady on Ki's (don't know her name) voice better?
I mean, Anneke's voice fit Addicted perfectly but the pre-chorus of "Heaven's End"
gets me every time.

She killed it
#227385 by ferocitas
Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am
Falling Upward9 wrote:Am I crazy to say that I liked the lady on Ki's (don't know her name) voice better?

I have to point out the ending of Train Fire. That voice is like honey but it's different strokes for different albums, I suppose.