Hey! You're awake!
#226108 by Aniland
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 am
There is debate on RYM about which cover is the official cover of Addicted. I've been pushing for the version with the crayons, but a moderator is demanding that the version with the Ki symbol and paint splatters is the official cover.

Could you RESOLVE! this issue for us? A post from you is the most final of sources I can think of.
#226116 by hevysyl_rob
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 am
Aniland wrote:There is debate on RYM about which cover is the official cover of Addicted. I've been pushing for the version with the crayons, but a moderator is demanding that the version with the Ki symbol and paint splatters is the official cover.

Is you are referring to the DTP Logo and Red Ink everywhere, Thats just a Sleeve Case? The Offical Cover is the Crayons. the one on the front of the actaul CD :P

Thats What I think anyway
#226119 by catharsis
Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 am
well itunes shows the one w/ the crayons. yet it shows the alternate cover for Ki (was it a slip cover or digipak? i got the original jewel case thru hevydevy)

generally i would say the one on the actual booklet is the "official" cover if it happens to differ from the slipcase.
#226138 by Lolliklauer
Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Wander wrote:Of course it's the crayons... WHy would someone think that the slipcase pic is the actual cover art?

Both Century Media and Inside Out used the slipcase-cover as standard for promotion (http://www.insideout.de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=660&language=en). So the question is not that far out.
#226230 by Wander
Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am
AppleQueso wrote:did Ki use the slipcase for it's "official" art? I didn't think so.

I've seen some review sites use it as the cover art picture too... Same goes with Addicted I guess.
#226250 by JoaoPirucas
Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 am
I noticed that that are two versions of the crayons cover too... one with "Devin Townsend Project" and one with "The Devin Towsend Project".

I think the official one is the one without the "The".