Hey! You're awake!
#226322 by fairy_on_ecstacy
Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 am
so today i got my addicted exclusive package deal, i was so happy to see it in the mail, untill i opened it.
i got everything as i ordered but when i opend the cd there was no autograph.. im not to sure if there was ment to be a number on it.. but there was nothing...
i paid for it on the 27/11/2009...
i just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else?? and im not to sure what to do about it since that was the most thing i was looking forward to..
#226351 by hevysyl_rob
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:29 am
fairy_on_ecstacy wrote:so today i got my addicted exclusive package deal, i was so happy to see it in the mail, untill i opened it.
i got everything as i ordered but when i opend the cd there was no autograph.. im not to sure if there was ment to be a number on it.. but there was nothing...
i paid for it on the 27/11/2009...
i just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else?? and im not to sure what to do about it since that was the most thing i was looking forward to..

Inside the CD? Its a seperate booklet, double check your bag and unfold your poster, check its not inside, if not then..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :?:
#226354 by Biert
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:46 am
1) You paid for it the day after tomorrow? I doubt it. In case you meant you paid October 27, you may have been too late because only orders prior to October 25th were guaranteed an autographed package with custom artwork.
2) Indeed the sealed CD's weren't autographed, but an additional separate booklet was included in the envelope which was autographed.
3) Several members have reported receiving packages with no autograph, although they did get a note saying Devin's had cramped up from all the drawing/signing, and a separate autographed booklet would be mailed approximately a week after the rest of the package.
#226358 by fairy_on_ecstacy
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 am
Biert wrote:3) Several members have reported receiving packages with no autograph, although they did get a note saying Devin's had cramped up from all the drawing/signing, and a separate autographed booklet would be mailed approximately a week after the rest of the package.

ohh that sounds cool! :) hehe
i even checked the invoice and it said it comes with an autographed cd... so i there was ment to be one on there..
but that sounds nice :)
thanks for your help