Hey! You're awake!
#226543 by Biert
Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 am
Requires to log in.

Was it done with crayons?
#226546 by UndeadInJersey
Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 am
Hmm that sucks. I don't have anywhere to post the pic.

No, no crayons. It probably would have hurt less.

It's the lego heart btw.
#226550 by acefecoo
Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 am
havent got a facebook...and i dont wanna make one...can you link the image properly please?
#226551 by swervedriver
Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 am
You can link directly to the .jpg instead of the link to the photo in the album. This bypasses the login requirement.
#226561 by Billy Rhomboid
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 am
Back in ye olde Punk Rock days there was a band called Adam and the Ants, who were one of the first wave of punk bands. One of the biggest hardest punks I have ever met was a huge fan of theirs and consequently got an 'Ant Music for Sex People' tatt that covered most of one arm.
Cut to a year or two later. Adam and the Ants have seen the light/sold out and are sucking the corporate dick in a massive way. They are the biggest pop band in the country with legions of pre-pubescent and early-teen fans...
my how we chortled. My how he only wore longsleeved shirts thereafter.

Not that I imagine Dev is going to mutate into a teenpop sensation, but I have always beendubious about the wisdom of getting artist related tattoos ever since.

looks cool tho'
#226567 by UndeadInJersey
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 am
Well...I've liked Devin Townsend for 10 years now. I've bought albums just because he produced them, I rock SYL and OM pins on my TGI Friday's shirt and have a Strapping patch on my hoodie. Yeah I don't think I'll ever regret it.
#226568 by sylkicks
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
Not that I imagine Dev is going to mutate into a teenpop sensation, but I have always beendubious about the wisdom of getting artist related tattoos ever since.

looks cool tho'

second