Hey! You're awake!
#228088 by The Dev
Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am
Agreed...

Konrad is a MONSTER.

If he didn't have the passion and we didn't have a cool relationship, there is NO WAY I could afford a video like this...

The guy rocks me in a totally awesome way. He's THE man.
#228121 by Biert
Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 am
He's on Twitter, too: http://twitter.com/KAPPA_77

And tons of other social networking stuff (Just Google his name) but I can't really find a website that shows more of his work. Anyone?
#228257 by Strato
Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:14 pm
1st viewing a few days ago: WTF? Ok...

2nd viewing a minute ago: Holy shit, AWESOME! :o
#228262 by Tree.hugging
Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 am
I really enjoyed the video. Konrad's interpretation of the song is really awesome, it just couldn't have been better:).
Oh, no one wrote about the girl, is she a goddess or something?
#228465 by Nevaeh
Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 am
Yeah, I really liked the Almost Again and Coast vids, but I'm lost to how the video fits the song? Is it influenced by Akira? Why are there guys killing each other? I spose Konrad had some concepts he wanted to try.

I really liked the female and the hair, cool idea - reminds me of the Architects - Nightmares album cover.
#228472 by Hexwind
Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 am
Dunno why didn't most of the people expect such video... well, what do you expect from such song the intention of making it? :D
#238922 by Skygge
Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 am
Hey guys,

We just noticed that the video has that pretty strange 3-d like effect on it. If you check it with your red/blue 3d glasses (always around!) you have a pretty flashin' 3-D effect :mrgreen:

Hope we didn't spoil Devin's video secrets, but we're wondering if nobody else noticed (didn't find anything in the vast landscapes of the web, though).

Oh, and did we win anything by finding this secret? :mrgreen:

Greetings from Germany, humaans!

Edit! The Coast video has as well!