Hey! You're awake!
#239000 by shredi knight
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm
List all of Dev's past albums (DT, DTB, DTP) that you prefer Addicted to.

For me, I like Addicted better than:

- Infinity
- Physicist
- Accelerated Evolution
- Ziltiod
- Ki

It hasn't quite breached my holy trinity of Ocean Machine, Terria, & Synchestra yet, but that could change (at least maybe Synchestra......................maybe :wink: ).
#239006 by psychotic
Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:15 am
I gotta go with:

1. Terria
2. Synchestra
3. Infinity
4. Accelerated Evolution
5. Physicist
6. EKO
7. Ziltoid
8. Punky Bruster

I feel like there's a few things being left out, but that's my Devin Towenester right now.
#239019 by Biert
Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:25 am
Here's my list.
#239247 by mrbean667
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:39 pm
1. Physicist

Yeah, I didn't like Addicted as much, but it's on the same level as everything else.
#240664 by Knotrice
Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 am
I'd say Physicist, AE, and Synchestra, except Synchestra has the most beautiful and epic moments of any DT album. But definitely the first two. I can't say about Infinity or Ziltoid, because I DON'T OWN THEM YET. *REPLACE rageface here*
#240682 by GuyOne
Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 am
Addicted is probably right up there with Accelerated Evolution and Synchestra as being my favorite albums. Synchestra feels, to me, like it is Devin's most open airy atmospheric album out of the bunch. I just feel so light and everything turns wonderful when I hear that album. AE is a huge stadium rock album to me with some of my favorite guitar pieces and melodies Devy has ever done. Addicted is next because I get the same feelings from AE just the tracks aren't as long and it is missing a few epics such as Away, Deadhead and Suicide. Wow.

This album is better than anything else Devin has done. Slightly better than Ziltoid, Ocean Machine, Terria and Ki and way better than Physicist and Infinity. I have no love what-so-ever for those two albums.
#242116 by djskrimp
Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:54 am
Nothing can touch Ocean Machine for me, but it all depends on what mood/setting I'm in as to which album I'd listen to at that time.

Addicted is the one most often put on, these days.
#242498 by Morill
Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 am
Addicted is IMO better than Physicist, Devlab and first SYL's two albums, if they can be included. It's also terrible for me to see people who like the last album better than AE :?
#242720 by orbsonb
Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 am
it all depends on what i'm in the mood for, really. if i'm out jogging, or partying, or just want to listen to some really cool, fun music i'd probably listen to Addicted or Accelerated Evolution over his other albums, but if i'm feeling more pensive and i want to listen to something really intense that i have to really focus on it's more than likely i'd put on something like Ki, Ocean Machine, etc. Which isn't to say I ONLY listen to certain albums when i'm in certain moods...it just affects which one is my favorite at any given moment. :P

the only one of his solo albums that i find myself not listening to often is Physicist, mostly because the vocals get a bit grating. one time i listened to the whole album while i was working out on an elliptical machine and that was fun, though, haha.
#242729 by Aniland
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 pm
Aniland wrote:Good question. Probably Infinity, Physicist, Synchestra, and Ki (although Ki grows on me more and more every day).

Yep, this is accurate. However, the margin inbetween this and Ki is very, very thin.