Hey! You're awake!
#239173 by AstralTides
Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:57 pm
Just thought it would be fun to see who got what as far as the numbered autograph sleeves. Did they begin at 0000? Who got the lowest number? Highest? How many of these things did he whip up? Top right corner of the additional ADDICTED! sleeve.

1207 here, and thanks Devin! Im sure it gets old fast but its pretty neat for a fan to have. My 3rd autograph from Devin
#240106 by shredi knight
Sat May 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Mine is #171.
#244399 by marius47
Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 pm
Im rather envious of you all I didnt even know about it until it was too late .. darn laptop crashing ... oh well I guess there will be a next time . hopefully
#244935 by LouKou
Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 am
How come that mine doesnt have the number in it, neither the auto-fuckin'-graph!?!?! Though I got a little card through mail which said "Thanks Ville!" :D
#244978 by swervedriver
Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm
Ok then, you shouldn't have.

But you should've.
#245027 by JoaoPirucas
Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm
I know it's kinda off-topic but here it goes...

I have a doubt regarding the slipcase (the InsideOut one with all the blood).

Is that slipcase an InsideOut exclusive? I ordered Addicted yesterday at Amazon and I'm wondering if I will get it or not.
#245038 by Biert
Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 am
JoaoPirucas wrote:I know it's kinda off-topic but here it goes...

Is that slipcase an InsideOut exclusive? I ordered Addicted yesterday at Amazon and I'm wondering if I will get it or not.

Inside Out has nothing to do with it, I believe it's Century Media worldwide. I think they all come with the slipcase.
#245052 by Chimairacle
Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 am
Biert wrote:

Inside Out has nothing to do with it, I believe it's Century Media worldwide. I think they all come with the slipcase.

I'm not too sure, I've seen it at the local music stores both with and without the slipcase. They plastic wrap the stuff there like three times (which I hate, makes it impossible to play your new music as soon as you get in the car on the way home) so it's not like someone just took it off. It's kinda weird when you think about it cause it's not like the slipcase marked a special edition or anything.
#245227 by charlie_w
Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 pm
Biert wrote:

Really? Mine's the HevyDevy records version and I saw a vid of Dev personally splashing some cards all in red paint so...? :(