Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#242660 by Mikey
Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project set at Graspop in Dessel?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#242933 by Helge-Uwe
Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 am
Hi,

no it doesn't work unfortunately - please copy & paste :)
#243124 by SpookyBoogey
Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 pm
Graspop Setlist (If I remember correctly):

- Addicted
- Supercrush
- Kingdom
- Truth
- Om (the intro until the part where he sings, then he stopped and dedicated the next song to the ladies)
- Deadhead
- Life
(The guy at te side gives a sign that the have 10 min lef to play. Devin says he won't waste much more time on yapping and they will play the ziltoid stuff for as long as the set lasts).
- ZTO
- By your command

It was a great set. My g/f enjoyed it as wel. She only was digusted when Dev blew his nose and continued the rest of the set with snot on his face :-p (that's what you get when you stand on the first row).

Btw, the graspop stream works fine for me (Belgium).

Greetz,
#243180 by prof. wedgie
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 am
first time seeing seeing Dev and was absolutely blown away, fantastic show, although the people i was camping with weren't too happy because i wouldn't shut up about it for the rest of the weekend!
#243955 by Emperor Mordred
Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am
My first DT show!
Finally because for the last 5 years he became my favourite artist and suddenly he didn't play in Belgium anymore.

I was very close to the stage, probably too close because the sound wasn't very good where i was standing, especially in the beginning but it was ok after a few songs.

It was a great show, Devin was hilarious (the snot! the silly comments! the face expressions!) too bad it was often difficult to understand his jokes in the front but i heard them again on the video:-)
The setlist could be a bit better for me, no Synchestra and Terria songs and no War or Bad Devil, but i'll definately see him next time when he comes to Belgium.
Too bad he played 15 shorter than expected.

My expectations were way too high too begin with
I prefer too see him in a venue, also without the snot;-)

maybe the video works here (click on the songs)
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/devin-townsend-project/2010/graspop-metal-meeting-dessel-belgium-63d4060f.html

I also met him briefly during the signing session and he was very friendly.