Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#317587 by swervedriver
Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project in the Loreley Amphitheater at the Night of the Prog Festival in St. Goarshausen?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!
#317624 by Liampie
Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 am
Was a very good show, Devin was on fire! Setlist was not very good though, in my opinion. He only played heavy stuff. Especially in the setting of this festival, he could've had a setlist that represents the variety of his discography. He didn't even play Deep Peace!

Pics from my facebook, I hope the links work for you.

Note the DTP-guys Devin pulled from the audience. The stewards weren't too pleased about that... :P

Mike Young's playing lacked depth today. Very nice of him to come anyway. I loved this! Also from the audience. :)

The festival was fucking awesome anyway. Great music, great performances, great setting and great weather. And I cannot leave out the girl at the beer stand, definitely one of the highlights of the day. Can't deny.
#317627 by NamasteLikeBender
Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 pm
I would have done terrible, terrible things in order to be at this festival. And I like the setlist as is, although Deep Peace (and other songs such as Sunday Afternoon or Seventh Wave which Dev has played before) would be great additions to it. Having been to Metalfest in 2012, I can safely call that one of my top 3 concert venues of all time, and it might even be #1. The only other ones I could put up there were Sofia's airport for Loudfest, and Wacken.

But really. Opeth+Steven Wilson+Devin+that venue = Zen.
#317654 by Liampie
Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 am
Hiddos wrote:Great shots! Looking good. though I think you mean Dave Young instead of Mike Young ; )

Oops! I don't know what happened there. :?
#317788 by Boerbel
Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 pm
NamasteLikeBender wrote:I would have done terrible, terrible things in order to be at this festival. And I like the setlist as is, although Deep Peace (and other songs such as Sunday Afternoon or Seventh Wave which Dev has played before) would be great additions to it. Having been to Metalfest in 2012, I can safely call that one of my top 3 concert venues of all time, and it might even be #1. The only other ones I could put up there were Sofia's airport for Loudfest, and Wacken.

But really. Opeth+Steven Wilson+Devin+that venue = Zen.

That