Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#320360 by swervedriver
Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:12 pm
Are you going (or planning to go) to the Devin Townsend Project at Rock City in Nottingham?

Feel free to discuss anything related to this show here!
#320706 by swervedriver
Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:32 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at Rock City in Nottingham?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!
#320713 by Kong89
Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 am
Amazing gig as always. The last time he played Rock City the reception was very similar, mind blowing levels of support. I was front row dead centre and I swear I could hear the crowd singing along to every line of every track to the point where it drowned out Dev sometimes.

Performance anxiety aside, he still put on a solid show.

Spent most of the night headbanging and singing like a maniac so I only took one photo.

Great support acts too. Way better than Aeon Zen!
#320739 by reg6031769
Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:04 am
Does anyone know where to find (if at all) the crowd photos that...I think the drummer Ryan took? My friend and I were at the front wearing ridiculous neon t-shirts and it'd be cool to have a copy so I can print it off.

Thanks to anyone that could help with this.
#320743 by swervedriver
Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:06 am
^ This one's on his Facebook page:

#320756 by Peasy
Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:16 am
I was there, I enjoyed it, not as much the other DTP shows I've seen though.

There was plenty of room, which was good, but still busy and the band put on a stellar show. I read on twitter that Devin was not best pleased with the show, well, you could not tell on the night :)

My gripes are - the sound was crap, the crowd were boring (90% of the audience were stood still throughout expect between songs), there was a shitty vibe where we were (right hand side on the steps at the front) where a Hells Angel was sat next to an exit door, got up and decked some lad for going behind the barrier. Security have always been knob heads in there, but really?

Roll on RHA :)