Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#323345 by swervedriver
Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 am
And they're off again! Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at Studio Seven in Seattle?

Please post your reviews, setlists (!!), photos and video links here!

Thanks!
#323348 by NamasteLikeBender
Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:50 am
According to Setlist.fm the set was:

Z2
March of the Poozers
Regulator
Midnight Sun
Ziltoidian Empire
War
Rejoice
Deathray
Ziltoid Goes Home
Grace
Bad Devil

...holy fuck. Aside from Rejoice, I like all those songs. Rejoice might even be good live.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
#323361 by sylkicks
Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Am I alone in not being super stoked for this playlist? Seeing March of the Poozers, Deathray, and Midnight Sun will be cool, but otherwise it's a little too Z2 heavy. I think some lesser heard original Z tracks would be cool, maybe some obscure stuff from AE to accompany Sky Blue, etc. and selfishly, I just wanna see Depth Charge already damn it :P otherwise I think it's all songs I've already heard which is kind of a bummer. Still, it's Dev, so I'll have a blast regardless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#323362 by rakune
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:45 pm
Not too bad looking! We'll see how the setlist changes with the boys as the closers. I doubt this setlist will stay solid thru the whole tour, who knows though? :)
#323367 by Raithfyre
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:53 am
Seems I'm pretty alone in being really happy with all of those songs. I agree that I'd like to see more Sky Blue, and more older stuff, but honestly? There aren't any songs on there that I'm sad to see. Especially glad that Juular and Apes aren't on the list anymore. But yeah! It's got all my favorites from Dark Matters, and I guess I'm in a minority that loves Rejoice. Can't wait for Phoenix next month! Anyone else going to that one?