Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#323542 by hakmed
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:09 pm
wow what a bad/great show.. its like ppl were standing there like trees in a forest waiting for the prog boggeyman to teach em something... no mosh pit.. just ppl there to looking bored as shit.. lame...... sometimes ppl waved hands but that was it. Montreal is a cold hearted bitch.
#323550 by swervedriver
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 am
Sorry for the late post. Hakmed, I moved your posts here. The order looks a bit weird due to the timestamps of our posts, but whatever. :)

The thing was sold-out apparently. RVP's pic of the night:
#323594 by static2
Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:31 pm
hakmed wrote:wow what a bad/great show.. its like ppl were standing there like trees in a forest waiting for the prog boggeyman to teach em something... no mosh pit.. just ppl there to looking bored as shit.. lame...... sometimes ppl waved hands but that was it. Montreal is a cold hearted bitch.

... what? this is literally the opposite of my experience on the rail. by the time "Poozers" came around, the whole front was surging to every beat of the song, and it went way overboard for "Grace," "Bad Devil" and "Kingdom." there were several pits, even during Monuments' set!

way more physical than i expected from a Dev gig, but it was super fun!