Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#323598 by swervedriver
Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:24 am
Well into the second half of the tour now. Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at Center Stage in Atlanta?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!
#323602 by JClay
Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 am
Second time seeing Devin live. Incredible show! Center Stage is a pretty decent venue, and even Devin mentioned he had always played at the Masquerade here instead, so I think he was glad to be in a larger venue. Monuments are pretty fun. The crowd was surprisingly into them, and their singer was feeding off of it. There was plenty of moshing going on during their set. Animals As Leaders was technically incredible, especially their drummer. I really like their studio music, but live their music took on a different "trippy" vibe accentuated by their psychedelic visuals. Overall the crowd was feeling them, though we got so mesmerized by their backlit imagery it was almost tiring. Devin's set was of course tremendous. He had to get Armando to change out his amp after the first track. He was his usual hilarious self throughout, although I don't think he mentioned "poop" the entire show, which is shocking. The crowd was somewhat subdued during the middle part of the set compared to earlier in the night, and Devin commented he was trying to "figure out the vibe." It was awesome to hear Ziltoid Goes Home in place of Deathray. He didn't want to leave the stage, so they went straight into Kingdom as the closer. Fantastic show overall! I recorded the entire set. Hopefully I can get it uploaded soon.