Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#323647 by swervedriver
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:55 am
Aaaaand done. Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!

From RVP:
#323649 by rakune
Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:53 am
Clearly the pinnacle of the evening

[youtube]A1U0WEvddNQ[/youtube]
Last edited by rakune on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#323651 by rakune
Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:52 pm
Also! Posted what I believe to be the only live video online of Ziltoid Goes Home :)

[youtube]dVhbFw9fK5c[/youtube]
Last edited by rakune on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#323652 by rakune
Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:53 pm
Audacity wrote:
rakune wrote:Clearly the pinnacle of the evening
http://youtu.be/A1U0WEvddNQ

YES. That was so ridiculous and hilarious. Pardon me if this is a dumb question, but can someone enlighten me as to who those fine gentlemen are?

I believe that was all the crew touring with the bands, I know the guys from Monuments were up there!
#323653 by ppinkham
Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:38 pm
Hey, I'm in that pic! ;)

Awesome show! Me and the family got to spend some quality DT time after the show on the tour bus, which was a really interesting experience. Dev was worn out though, so we didn't stay too long, and I didn't want to bug him for pictures or anything.

Dominique Persi (the War Princess!) was there! Dev introduced us, though we didn't get to talk much. She seemed very sweet. She was all done-up, so I kind of wondered if maybe they had plans to have her perform, but decided against it.

The family and I had a rough night post-show, so I may be wrong, but I believe the set list was:

Regulator
Rejoice
Midnight Sun
War
A New Reign
Z2
March of the Poozers
Ziltoidian Empire
Bad Devil
Ziltoid Goes Home
Grace
Kingdom
#323658 by ppinkham
Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 am
Victimlas wrote:What a cool experience! :) So cool that you could share it with your family.

Hope everything was ok post-show!

Everything is fine now, but after the show and the hanging on the bus we went back to our car to find the left rear window busted out, and my son's backpack stolen. He had nothing of real value in there except his asthma inhaler. The rest was schoolwork he was using to study with for his finals the next day. It was raining, and there was glass all over the rear seat of the car. It was a long 2 hour drive home with an extremely noisy garbage bag fastened to the window. We got home at 2:00am, my son needed to be up at 6, and I needed to be up by 5. I really didn't even sleep. lol

Luckily I work in the automotive business, so I was able to get a new window put in and the car cleaned up for about $175 the next day while I was at work. Just in time for the rains to start again! Merry Christmas to me! Ha!

Also, the day after the concert my son was pulled aside at school and informed that someone had found his backpack in SF and used his student ID to call the school. The finders are shipping it back to us free of charge, though we are going to compensate them (plus some) when it arrives.

Interesting night, for sure!
#323659 by Victimlas
Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:55 pm
ppinkham wrote:
Everything is fine now, but after the show and the hanging on the bus we went back to our car to find the left rear window busted out, and my son's backpack stolen. He had nothing of real value in there except his asthma inhaler. The rest was schoolwork he was using to study with for his finals the next day. It was raining, and there was glass all over the rear seat of the car. It was a long 2 hour drive home with an extremely noisy garbage bag fastened to the window. We got home at 2:00am, my son needed to be up at 6, and I needed to be up by 5. I really didn't even sleep. lol

Luckily I work in the automotive business, so I was able to get a new window put in and the car cleaned up for about $175 the next day while I was at work. Just in time for the rains to start again! Merry Christmas to me! Ha!

Also, the day after the concert my son was pulled aside at school and informed that someone had found his backpack in SF and used his student ID to call the school. The finders are shipping it back to us free of charge, though we are going to compensate them (plus some) when it arrives.

Interesting night, for sure!

Oh man! That sucks!! :( :( How frustrating!! I am glad someone found your son's backpack and is returning it. Losing personal things is the worst. Also, I am sure you saved a lot of money getting the window fixed at work but totally sucks having that extra expense right before Christmas. Hope your Holidays are much better from here out :)