Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#324021 by swervedriver
Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Sup Finland. Did you the Devin Townsend Project at Rytmikorjamo in Seinajoki?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!

#324044 by AcousticTom
Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:36 pm
Being my first ever Devin gig, it was simply awesome. I'd give it a 5/5, but there was this one problem where this drunk as hell guy was basically humping me the whole damn gig. I'm sure he was as excited as I was, but Jesus dude, no need to invade my space like that. Also, there was this one girl, (who was drunk) who during the last songs on the set, suddenly barged to the front and wanted to get Devin's attention. Screaming: "Devin! I love you! I want to go to Sauna with you!", and of course Devin didn't hear him so this girl just started showing the finger and started yelling "F*** you Devin!". It was pretty hilarious.
Anyways, the setlist was just perfect. If i'd have to nitpick, I'd just want to hear Deadhead live once in my life, but Storm was equally great.
Maybe as a bit of a fanboy, I was excited about the fact that Devin might meet up some fans after the show. But sadly my fanboy dreams were not met. Oh well, maybe another time.
And I also want to comment, that Shining was just killer live. Holy hell, their show was absolutely insane. Periphery I didn't care for so much.