Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#324113 by swervedriver
Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 pm
The official warm-up show for the Ziltoid-fest in the Royal Albert Hall coming Monday! If you were there, please share your experiences! I'm sure many of us are curious especially about the setlist. :)

Thanks!
#324120 by Skeksis Stu
Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:45 am
Wow what a second set last night!
To be honest I'm not really into Z2 but it did sound pretty huge live. The War Princess, Ziltoid and Poozers were a riot! :D Mr Jericho on video was hilarious as well. I think it was the whole of Z2? Not listened to it that much, sorry!
The second set is what I really want to explain. I was unaware fans had chosen songs for Dev to play and it was an amazing surprise!
Namaste :D brutal!
Bastard :D incredible! One of my favourite works of Dev ever
Death of Music :D intense! Strange to see Dev without a guitar, extreme focus on nailing those vocals. Also I must mention Vibraslap! :)
Bit hazy on order plus all the track names at this moment. But also Kingdom, Supercrush, one from Sky Blue. Oh and the first time I've ever heard Earth Day live! My personal favourite.
I'm sure a good night was had by all!
#324122 by Skeksis Stu
Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:49 am
How did I forget Night, Deadhead, Christeen and Lucky Animals?!! Dev closed with Universal Flame from Sky Blue. Also played a country prog tune I wasn't familiar with. Maybe from Casualties Of Cool or a B-side?
#324123 by BadDevil
Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 am
I heard Dev say that the Bournemouth "By Request" set was going to be different for the RAH show.
The RAH setlist is completely fan requests whereas he chose some of the ones for Bournemouth.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=98 ... =2&theater

But i'm guessing they had to try out stuff like TDoM and Bastard to get any kinks out of the way, but he's been doing Kingdom, Christeen and Lucky Animals ect on the recent Europe tour.
#324124 by Skeksis Stu
Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:10 am
Correct on The Death Of Music and Bastard. Dev said as much before TDOM.
The choir definitely needs to be louder for Z2 and whatever they are required for in the second set. Also couldn't hear the War Princess to begin with. But that is the reason for this warm up show, to "make it perfect"! ;)
#324129 by swervedriver
Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:42 am
Goddamn.

[youtube]ql1JETN0uao[/youtube]

[youtube]srSOma43Fgs[/youtube]
#324183 by Faffy
Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:48 am
Those were just incredible!

A really good confirmation that my favourite band truly is the best ever. ;)