Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#324132 by swervedriver
Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 am
The Ziltoidstravagaza... in the Royal Albert Hall. All you lucky sods who made it there, tell us your experiences! Show us your pictures! Make us feel like we were there!

(even though we're like, totally there in spirit, man)

(a massive envious spirit)
#324140 by Iron Earth
Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm
Ladies and Gents, what a wonderful performance that was.

The acoustics at the Royal Albert Hall mean't that every instrument was clear and crisp and Devins singing was fantastic, especially on Deadhead and The Death of Music.

In fact the entire second set was a joy to behold, and whilst the first was marvellously entertaining and technically special, The War Princess was certainly a stand out, it was the latter that will stay with me.
Witnessing Deadhead, Earth Day, Funeral, Bastard and the Death of Music live will stay with me forever.

As a side note, about one third of the middle tier seats were empty, ive no idea why. It didnt spoil anything one bit but it was a real shame to see so many empty seats when I knew people who couldnt find a ticket.
#324141 by Stormrider
Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:58 pm
SO GOOD! I was on the front row. The 3 Ocean Machine songs at the end were just epic beyond all epicness! I cannot think of a better venue for 'The Death Of Music' to have been played, and boy did Dev nail those vocals! The last song (Universal Flame) it was revealed was chosen by his son, who was on the stage with all the VIPs to sing along to it. He looked a bit terrified but had obviously enjoyed the experience at the end!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
#324142 by Stormrider
Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:59 pm
From what I remember... Namaste, Christeen, Kingdom, Deadhead, Earth Day, Lucky Animals, Supercrush, Heatwave, Funeral, Bastard, TDOM, Universal Flame - probably missed some and by no means in the right order!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
#324145 by swervedriver
Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:38 am
I've taken the liberty to extract some photos off facebooks of other forumites (don't worry, I kept the selfies out ;) ), I hope you don't mind...

RVP:

Jean Savoie:

Hiddos:

Tyr0shai:

Joelio:
#324146 by JuZ
Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:15 am
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I wish I was there. If you were, hooray for you. Hoorah. Hooray.

:)
#324149 by jucifer77
Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:16 am
I've just got home from the gig and still can't believe how utterly amazing it was. I'm already wanting the Blu ray to come out..
#324154 by debs
Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:37 pm
i just got home what a fun gig yey my drawing in the preshow slideshow Image

I was like this :lol: but what a fun night at the gig was so glad to hear Basted and death of music live for the first time. I was up in circle but had amazing view