Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#324739 by swervedriver
Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:46 pm
Looks like this tour might be the last one of the year so far, and the ozzies are the lucky ones to see these shows. Periphery'll be opening for them each night as well.

22 October 2015 - Brisbane, Australia - Max Watt's
24 October 2015 - Sydney, Australia - University of NSW Roundhouse
25 October 2015 - Melbourne, Australia - 170 Russell
26 October 2015 - Melbourne, Australia - 170 Russell

Setlists, pictures, videos, gig stories... if it's related to this tour, please share them here! Thanks!

Cheers! (photo via facebook)
#324752 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:58 am
Caught the Melbourne acoustic show on Sunday a few hours before the main gig. Was meant to go for 2 hours but Dev had to leave almost an hour early to do sound checks. Still, we did get a few great songs and audience sing-along.
I even managed to take him off guard by asking (rather naively) if he'd ever consider re-recording Saloon at a later date. He had no idea what song I was talking about and said he often forgets everything he writes after awhile.
He also tipped that the new DTP may not be called Transcendence as that title was "full of shit", and the book may come out in March.
More rambling while idly playing guitar and answering questions but to be honest, it could have been that for two hours straight and I would have been fine.
Songs played:
Ih-Ah!
Hyperdrive
Funeral
Solar Winds

Main show was also good. I should first admit I am not a fan of Periphery. It's not that I don't like them, they're just not my thing. With that said, I do admit they put on a good show and kept everyone engaged (despite some audio glitches), interacting with the crowd and uplifting the atmosphere, so I give them credit there.
Dev's set was great but was plagued by the same glitches, which he turned into a running gag. Personable with the audience, consistently energetic, and surprised us by playing not only Bastard but The Death of music, which was awesome! Apparently a different set for tonight and I hope it turns out well (and glitch-free) for everyone involved.
Set list to the best of my recollection:
Rejoice
Night
Storm
Deadhead
Namaste
Ih-Ah!
March of the Poozers
Ziltoid Goes Home
Kingdom
A New Reign
Bastard