Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#231536 by Mikey
Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm
Did you see this show with DTP, Scale The Summit, Cynic and Between The Buried And Me at White Rabbit in San Antonio, TX?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#231624 by porknagar
Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:58 am
Setlist:

(May not be in the completely correct order, switch out Kingdom - Om as needed)
Disruptr
Supercrush
Kingdom
Truth
Om
By Your Command

Unfortunately all of my photo's came out pretty blurry so I just ended up giving up (except one, see below!), shot a short and blurry clip of Kingdom.

Otherwise it was a fantastic show, first time that I have seen Devin and co play in a very long time. First time was with SYL and I wasn't into them at the time, so didn't really pay attention. The sound was pretty decent at the venue, which I wasn't really expecting. Personally I couldn't hear any mishaps. He tried to do Anneke's verses in Supercrush but gave up after the first set.

Chatted him up a bit after the show and was surprised at how talkative he was, usually band members just pose for a picture and get the hell out. Had a fairly nice conversation with him about the future tour(s) that he said he wanted to be 3 hours long and which songs he was thinking about switching out on the setlist for this tour (Pixellate was one of them), until some dork came in and interrupted. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oV0bXJbtk <---For some reason youtube isn't embedding properly (with the board tags), so here's a link instead.

Almost 3D...
(Yes I'm making that face on purpose.)