Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#232399 by No OnE
Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm
Great show! Was there in Denv0r, and yes Dev, that was medicinal indeeeeed.

Looking forward to your headlining tour later! I'll buy my tickets early, definitely hit up Omaha or Denver or both if the booking company gives you any say in that decision.
#232401 by bigjigglies
Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:20 pm
Accidentally struck up a conversation with Ryan the drummer as we were both trying to get out the back exit after Cynic. Ryan mentioned that they were all insanely tired, even after a day off, having traveled from S.F..

From my point of view, Dev's voice was perfect and the band sounded incredible.

For a 30 minute set, you couldn't ask for anything better. "OM" in particular is just awesome to hear live.

If they headline this summer I might turn into one of those Phish hippies who follow the damn band!! haha.
#232480 by Hyperviolence
Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm
The Dev wrote:Yeah sorry...we have EXACTLY 30 minutes, so changing the set has brought forth problems...

Plus there's a constant stream of interviews etc that is making set changes really difficult.

There's talk of a headline run, at that point there will be everything. This tour is almost an advertisement.

Thanks for the support!

No need to apologize good sir, I will be happy with whatever you play. Was just curious, and didn't realize they were so strict about the 30 minutes haha. Cannot wait until the 29th, and most definitely cannot wait until the headlining tour. Good luck and good times to you!
#233347 by rhiawiz
Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:52 pm
wow THANK you for posting those videos they are indeed top notch. felt like i was almost back at the show again. of course he was brilliant.

i do have one thing that mystifies me a bit. i LOVE all the facial expressions, but man, does your face get sore from constantly doing so much with it? hahah! it's my favorite thing ever though. that, and saying "awwww shit". i've always wanted to hear a vocalist scream "awww shit" and finally, Devin obliges my wish.

i'd have to say the crowd in denver was overall very receptive to devy. most of them were very young and were there to see BTB&M. i'm sure most of them didn't have a single solo Devy release. i say this because i was standing in the front all the way to the right (looking at the stage) and i was singing all of the words, and i only saw one other person in my view mouthing some of the lyrics. i really think he made a few converts though. at least i sure hope so.

and Devy thank you for making the girl shirts in an XL. they always run small and i don't want to look like a metal sausage. i appreciate it.