Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#245524 by Mikey
Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project set at the Brutal Assault Festival in Josefov, CZECH REPUBLIC?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#245582 by GuyOne
Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 am
A friend of mine was at Brutal Assault and happened to meet Devy at the hotel he was staying at. Got a photo so when he returns from Czech I'll make sure to link the photo and any videos he got of Devy's performance.
#245622 by FUBAR
Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am
GuyOne wrote:A friend of mine was at Brutal Assault and happened to meet Devy at the hotel he was staying at. Got a photo so when he returns from Czech I'll make sure to link the photo and any videos he got of Devy's performance.

Yes please, that'd be great.
#245754 by GuyOne
Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 pm

From the photos he posted on Facebook I never saw any of Devin live but it is not unlike Leon to record video. I'll post anything if I find it.
#245851 by Helge-Uwe
Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am
Wow, what a cool concert, what a heavy rain!
So glad I saw the DTP in Munich though, I'd put that concert first.

Setlist must have been something like this:

Addicted
Supercrush
Kingdom
Deadhead
Truth/Om
By Your Command
Deep Peace
Life
#246155 by cPetter
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:58 pm
This was my first Devin gig ever after listening for like ever, and man am I pissed at myself for not going
earlier, the gig just blew me away.
Totally freaking brilliant, I had very high expectations which mostly leads to disappointment, but no no, not when Devin is on stage.
I had AAA backstage ticket courtesy of Meshuggah, thank you very much Fred ( my 20th gig ) and got a chance to speak to Devin after the gig,
cool guy as expected and very humble, laid-back and sober.

Best music experience ever, fuck me for not going to the gigs in Finland as planned, and..

DEVIN please come back to Europe with DTP soon.