Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#249573 by Mikey
Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at Cheyenne Saloon in Las Vegas, NV?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#249662 by DGFAzazel
Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm
Really? I'm the only person at that show who's going to post here? Well, it wasn't like the place was packed, I guess, but that just made everything that much more special. Everything was amazing, from the kid with the Mexican wrestler mask being brought up on stage, to Devin running around the place with his wireless guitar rig. I wish I had pictures or video, but unfortunately I do not. In any case, first time I've seen the man live (at least outside of SYL), and without a doubt the best show I've ever seen.
#249667 by Annie
Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:01 pm
Just a quick note. More detailed review to follow.

The VIP set was amazing. Hope this continues on future tours. The candid discussion and acoustic performances are something I cherish.

The show had a bit of an instrumental heavy set list, but on the other hand it spanned Devin's career. He played Life! And lots of Ziltoid. And lots of Addicted. And even Bad Devil.

I have pics and vids. Will post another time.
#249810 by Annie
Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm
Cool! I documented you. Sorta... :D

That YouTube person did an awesome job! A zillion times better than what I have. I can't do this, though. I guess multi-tasking is not my strong point. If I tape or take pics I cannot fully enjoy the experience.