Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#250490 by Mikey
Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at the Machine Shop in Flint, MI?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#250652 by mxtrav
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 am
Absolutely incredible. Couldn't have asked for a better set list, well except for more songs. :p "Life" blew my mind, totally didn't expect that.

Also, the VIP was even better than I expected as well. Dev is the nicest guy in the world and is hilarious. So much fun.

#250674 by daneulephus
Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm
Guess it wouldn't hurt to mention that the show absolutely slayed. Tesseract were fucking HEAVY. Seriously way better live than on disc...and Dan the singer was incredibly cordial, very nice to talk to....and yeah, physically...DELICIOUS. :lol:

Devin was...well, Devin. Didn't expect much less! Love him always. He played the same set as the others have mentioned on this tour, but for me the usual highlights of Truth and Kingdom were STOMPED by the droning beauty of Deadhead, and DEEP PEACE?? lolwut...I panicked, and damn near cried. I was singing the line "I will be there" with him, and right when he sang it he caught my eye (I was standing on a ledge for a better view), acknowledged me...and went about the song. Then afterwards, we were freezing outside talking to RVP and everyone said Dev was inside hangin out. Smart of him not to freeze lol. Anyway, we approached him and he caught me off guard saying "Hey, it's Dan!". Meanwhile, I'm looking around like...who? me? lol. Totally epic night. Brag-worthy for sure.
#250724 by fox5774
Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 pm
i was the bouncer that said "Hey, he's sitting on stage inside" . worked ther for 6 years and have scene alot of bad shows and good shows, but that was one of the great shows. pleasent surprise, so now im doing a little research
#250742 by daneulephus
Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 pm
fox5774 wrote:i was the bouncer that said "Hey, he's sitting on stage inside" . worked ther for 6 years and have scene alot of bad shows and good shows, but that was one of the great shows. pleasent surprise, so now im doing a little research

Well, thanks a million for that!! We would've froze our asses off waiting outside all night lol.