Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#267434 by gurp13
Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm
As one without faith, I do not find the album difficult to listen to. To me, it's an interesting story. I don't believe there's a place called Middle Earth and yet Lord of the Rings doesn't offend me, either.

I've always thought that Devin's lyrics were more for the sound than the meaning anyway. The lyrics have meanings but it doesn't help to overanalyze them, to me. Better to catch an overall vibe.
#267722 by Guffers
Wed May 18, 2011 6:23 am
Hrmm I always liked that line in that Sting song.

"Men go crazy in congregations, they only get better one by one"

Personally for me, just maintaining a sense of wonder at the universe is enough. That would be the most important thing I would like to pass on to my future kids one day.
#267752 by FUBAR
Wed May 18, 2011 9:52 am
I love the lyric "nothing ever bothers Jude Law"
#267814 by twentyjunious
Wed May 18, 2011 7:54 pm
You know, being the Lord of the Rings geek I am, when I listen to "Planet of the Apes" the "Sorrow Man, Sorrow Man" line always sounds like "Saruman, Saruman" to me.

This! :D
#267891 by azure
Thu May 19, 2011 12:16 pm
ppinkham wrote:
FUBAR wrote:I love the lyric "nothing ever bothers Jude Law"

That Jude Law is a rock.

You know, being the Lord of the Rings geek I am, when I listen to "Planet of the Apes" the "Sorrow Man, Sorrow Man" line always sounds like "Saruman, Saruman" to me.

I thought the same. I'm too lazy, but thought it would be funny to make an image macro of him with SORROW MAN! in bold.
#267928 by daniloalfredo
Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm
I was reading Ghost lyrics, and this line (from Seams) caught my attention:
"Calm down, I'm falling apart at the seams"

Nice reference to Decon. =)
#268619 by berserkur
Wed May 25, 2011 10:05 am
I once saw Jude Law walking down Bankastræti shopping street.

I just wanted to tell you.