Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#272039 by Lettuce
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 am
WOAH! WALL OF TEXT! I think someone's missing the point of Decon! It's SUPPOSED to be exactly what it looks like; a badass record about shitting and cheeseburgers. If you think too much your brain will turn into an apricot!

Octillus wrote:Image

I just screamed with laughter, perfect placement.
#272065 by _oppuld
Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm
I appreciate the kind words. I wasn't much into Devin during the SYL phase. I still hold to the belief that Devin was revisiting the time in his life when he was using lots of drugs, dealing with his inner demons, now looking back at the embarrassment with how it manifested itself in his public image.

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace. "
Bill Hicks

George Carlin has some interesting quotes on the subject too. Comedians are unique in the sense that they only have accountability to themselves, and the good ones examine the absurdity of the state of our society, question it, and deliver the message in a satirical way. "A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine to down".

I'm gonna let the subject fizzle now. It's up to you to inform yourself and take action.
Last edited by _oppuld on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#272069 by The Dev
Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm
I still hold to the belief that Devin was revisiting the time in his life when he was using lots of drugs, dealing with his inner demons, now looking back at the embarrassment with how it manifested itself in his public image.

yup.
#272070 by Rossell
Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:10 pm
Personally I look at Planet Of The Apes as a song about the futility of religion-fuelled violence.

At least when I was listening to it and some of the lyrics stuck out like it could be attributed to that, the song kinda took itself to a whole new level.
#272091 by ppinkham
Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm
_oppuld wrote:I appreciate the kind words. I wasn't much into Devin during the SYD phase. I still hold to the belief that Devin was revisiting the time in his life when he was using lots of drugs, dealing with his inner demons, now looking back at the embarrassment with how it manifested itself in his public image.

Ok, when said like that, I get it. lol
#272095 by barackobaka
Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
I watched Zeitgeist once, it was ok...
It was an old version I saw saying we were all gonna have chips in our hands by 2009 or something, then that never happened so they had to edit it.
It also stated some fairly obvious things about Christianity and felt generally pointless.
Just sayin'
Decon is obviously about the satanic reptilian elite controlling humanity through religious and monetary organasations though.
Probably in order to utilise them as their army against Jesus when Satan uses the Masonic Large Hadron Collider to tear a hole through the Van Allen Belt when Nibiru passes by in close orbit, to allow passage to Earth where he will do battle with Christ at Armageddon.
Or its about cheeseburgers and farts!
#272161 by Wander
Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:10 am
barackobaka wrote:I watched Zeitgeist once, it was ok...
It was an old version I saw saying we were all gonna have chips in our hands by 2009 or something, then that never happened so they had to edit it.
It also stated some fairly obvious things about Christianity and felt generally pointless.
Just sayin'
Decon is obviously about the satanic reptilian elite controlling humanity through religious and monetary organasations though.
Probably in order to utilise them as their army against Jesus when Satan uses the Masonic Large Hadron Collider to tear a hole through the Van Allen Belt when Nibiru passes by in close orbit, to allow passage to Earth where he will do battle with Christ at Armageddon.
Or its about cheeseburgers and farts!

Or neither.
#272187 by catharsis
Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 am
lol what the hell is wrong with you, opp?