Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#273499 by Irma
Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:23 am
I bought the Deconstruction album yesterday. It came with the plastic cd case and a slipcase for it. But for some reason the DTP logo is upside down in the slipcase cover...? For example the electric plug is facing up and is on the right side even though it should be facing down and be on the left side.

This is how it should be:

But still the artwork in the back is like it should be (The hamburger with the fork in it and the mustard and ketchup bottles). And all the text and stickers are also like they should be.

Has anyone else noticed this? I bought the CD in Finland from a large music company so I don't think it's a pirate version or anything like that.
#273503 by Irma
Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 am
Oh. So I'm not the only one. Good. :) I bought mine from the Levykauppa Äx bus in Sonisphere. I wonder would it be the same way if it was bought from a regular store? Probably.
#273613 by DevinJayLeibe
Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:32 am
Same, I got pretty confused, I just flip it over when I look at the back and moved the 'DTP' purple sticker thing to the other side. You can't tell with the front of the Ghost slipcase heh!

- Got mine from Inside Out preorder :P
#273739 by Cosmic Sea
Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 am
Mine too. Just got the Insideout bundle in the mail today (ordered from thehut.com). The slipcases are printed differently. That of Deconstruction is printed so that the artwork and text stays upright when flipped around the X axis (up & down), while that of Ghost turns on the Y axis (left & right).

It's as if the slipcases were turned the right way by looking at the backs and the stickers then tacked to the upper right corners. :?