Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#282057 by mymomlikesdogs
Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm
Octillus wrote:
anoxiauk wrote:Given that the other 3 albums have had a vid, seems strange (and sad, if true) that Ghost won't get one.

Ghost is decidedly of less of a budget. If it happens, expect an excerpt from the DVD gigs. This was all said long ago by the dude himself.

Hm, that's strange.

I thought he said a while back that there would be a video for Feather, and Konrad was supposed to direct it. Hm, guess not then.
#282063 by KeasbyNights
Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 pm
Tall-Latte wrote:
KeasbyNights wrote:Nothing will ever bother me now.

id love to have that aspect in life. however, stubbing my toe always seems to leave me jaded. slightly.

I once stubbed my toe 5 times in one day. Got worse and worse every friggin time; so I feel ya. :) However, after seeing Devin as an old, deranged man in a nappy, huffin' an puffin' to keep the train a goin', I will be less disturbed by things.
#282071 by Tall-Latte
Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm
KeasbyNights wrote: I will be less disturbed by things.

nothing ever bothers me now..

and

i will be less disturbed by things...

well, theyve got the the same number of sylabulls.. so im wondering if the bottom line was an original lyric..
#282073 by KeasbyNights
Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm
Tall-Latte wrote:
KeasbyNights wrote: I will be less disturbed by things.

nothing ever bothers me now..

and

i will be less disturbed by things...

well, theyve got the the same number of sylabulls.. so im wondering if the bottom line was an original lyric..

I'm an accidental genius.
#282083 by KeasbyNights
Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm
Shh... don't tell anyone. I get enough spam as it is. ;)
#282095 by Tortiss
Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:09 pm
So Juular must be the fictional religious extremist that Dev mentions when asked about the meaning of Juular. His religion demands of him to blow on a stick and be content, so he does, and "nothing ever bothers him now". This makes the chorus make a lot of sense also: "I survived and God damns you!". It's Juular's imposing beliefs and acting stuck up and better than everyone. This explains the barrel with flashing religious symbols and the leash he was being held back on. Devin obviously pities the fool, and eventually just leaves.

Deconstruction should be made into a movie.
#282327 by Octillus
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:25 pm
mymomlikesdogs wrote:
Octillus wrote:
anoxiauk wrote:Given that the other 3 albums have had a vid, seems strange (and sad, if true) that Ghost won't get one.

Ghost is decidedly of less of a budget. If it happens, expect an excerpt from the DVD gigs. This was all said long ago by the dude himself.

Hm, that's strange.

I thought he said a while back that there would be a video for Feather, and Konrad was supposed to direct it. Hm, guess not then.

Out of nowhere, Konrad's doing something for Dark Matters.
#282333 by mymomlikesdogs
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm
Octillus wrote:
mymomlikesdogs wrote:
Octillus wrote:

Hm, that's strange.

Out of nowhere, Konrad's doing something for Dark Matters.

Yeah, he said so on FormSpring. That makes me kind of happy, I love Dark Matters. :)

Despite the fact that it's probably going to be a pretty short video.
#282934 by Tall-Latte
Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 pm
had devin been doing a hoedown during the song, then i think this would have been myth confirmed.
#283053 by powercozmic
Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:45 am
Does anyone have a link to HD quality (720p or 1080p) video of Juular ?
#283546 by Faffy
Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm
Forgive me lord for..... I have done something WRONG.
[youtube]mU9J806Qxso[/youtube]