Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#279426 by Lettuce
Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 am
HE WAS WALKING AROUND IN A NAPPY AND A BEARD IN PUBLIC FFS.
#279446 by Tortiss
Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 am
Need to see video! Post now. POST NOW.
#279450 by Billy Rhomboid
Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:55 am
Lettuce wrote:HE WAS WALKING AROUND IN A NAPPY AND A BEARD IN PUBLIC FFS.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Admittedly being able to still walk at that stage is pretty impressive, but otherwise...
#279452 by mymomlikesdogs
Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:08 pm
If that clip is from the video, I'm a little let down, yet I'm still excited for it. Quite a Strapping Old Man. :lol:
#279468 by DevinJayLeibe
Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:28 pm
If that clip is from the video, I think there will be a couple of passers by attending some kind of therapy for their PTSD.
Yay!
#279469 by Faffy
Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 pm
:|
#279490 by Lolliklauer
Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm
I really don't know why you are so bummed (ha!). It can't be the fact that he is looking ugly, because you obviously liked that before... ;-) For me it's pure Dev-humor, to make himself look ugly, make fun out of being paid for making music and combine this with some kind of toilet-stuff. Plus: How many other metal-guys would do something like that? I always liked how he ironize "manly" metal-stereotypes ("Strapping Young Lad").

Annnd, it looks like the video has a nice production, the costume is quite convincing, i think. It's quite a surprise that it doesn't seem to work with the obvious Tim-Burton-carnival-themes of the song and the Decon-album, but we will see. Juular is a fun song, so a fun-video is okay for me. ;-)
#279491 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Exactly. Nothing ever bothers him.
#279501 by Faffy
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:53 am
Lolliklauer wrote:I really don't know why you are so bummed (ha!). It can't be the fact that he is looking ugly, because you obviously liked that before... ;-) For me it's pure Dev-humor, to make himself look ugly, make fun out of being paid for making music and combine this with some kind of toilet-stuff. Plus: How many other metal-guys would do something like that? I always liked how he ironize "manly" metal-stereotypes ("Strapping Young Lad").

Annnd, it looks like the video has a nice production, the costume is quite convincing, i think. It's quite a surprise that it doesn't seem to work with the obvious Tim-Burton-carnival-themes of the song and the Decon-album, but we will see. Juular is a fun song, so a fun-video is okay for me. ;-)

BUMMED?! NOT ME!!! I AM LOVING THIS! I'm just somewhat terrified, that's all. :D
I really hope that was a public stunt. I imagine walking into him on street.... and then he goes "Oh hi, Faffy".... and I'd be all "OH MY GOD IT KNOWS MY NAME!!" D:
#279505 by ctfod
Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 am
It's quite a convincing getup, I can imagine him eating pigeons by the side of the road. Hopefully after the amount of time it's taken to put together, it'll be a good video.
#279527 by Lettuce
Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 am
I don't think it looks shit! I was just horrified!

I'm not gonna count my chickens, but I do think this will be the best video EVAR. A lot of money has been spent on it as well as a lot of time and tbh...Dev in a nappy in the street.
#279562 by BenPuritanSlain
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:

Exactly. Nothing ever bothers him.

lol
#279578 by mrbean667
Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm
Oh wow, that was Devin?