Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#281814 by bonekrap44
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 am
Right after the lyrics:
"Wandering soul of mine!
Wandering in time!
Wandering soul of mine!"

Dev does a few screams and there is kind of mumbling in the backround and then the Opera singing starts.
But if you listen closely to that "mumbling" im fairly certian it's devin singing the lyrics to Ki durring the apreggio section.
Here are the lyrics:
"Here's a little riddle bout a when I was a little toddle, piddle in the puddle and my head was in a muddle
you can sing it when you're sad, you can sing it when you're mad, you can sing it in the shower come along the latest's
Gaia to gaia to gaia to gaia"

Im not sure if he sings all the lyrics, some of it gets a little drown out by the music. But It's still pretty cool to hear how he connects songs even in hidden lyrics. Just though i would share :D
#281823 by fullgore
Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:55 am
I don't know the song that well - are you referring to the Happy Camper-esque part?
#281826 by mymomlikesdogs
Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 pm
fullgore wrote:I don't know the song that well - are you referring to the Happy Camper-esque part?

That is indeed what he is referring to.

What I want to know is what is being said after that Ki reference, he's saying something else and I can't quite make it out.
#292634 by StefanPetrucci
Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:53 pm
Indeed, it is a poem written by Dev in high school, and it goes as follows
''Here's a little riddle bout a when I was a little toddle, piddle in the puddle and my head was in a muddle,
you can sing it when you're sad, you can sing it when you're mad, you can sing it in the shower come along the latest fad'' (that's the part from Ki)
and then in the commentary for Ki, he accidentally continued to sing the poem and said ''when you're yellow, when you fight'' but stopped there.
If you sing along to Pandemic, he is definitely saying 'when you're yellow when you fight' after the familiar part :D
#292794 by olol
Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:28 pm
someone could try reducing the tempo and lowering the pitch to decipher, but that's too much effort for me. plus i'm not good with lyrics