Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#262182 by Faffy
Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 am
I think Planet of the Apes will be my favorite, but I'm always wrong about these things. :P
#263039 by ctfod
Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:17 am
Tuskan wrote:I think Stand will be the best hit on the album for me. The riff alone keeps me addicted

Agreed, it's been stuck in my head in the same way the Supercrush chorus was when the tracking vid was released. As for Planet of the Apes, I can't help feeling that Tommy Rogers' vocals are going to taint it for me.
#263109 by ctfod
Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 am
His cleans are decent, but his harsh vocals are godawful, as far as I'm concerned. I would say he's the weakest link in the band, but there are so many other factors.
#264700 by tiberiummetalhead
Fri May 06, 2011 2:36 pm
I don't really know BTBAM... I listened to the ep that was streaming the other day and was very impressed and vow to seek them out a bit more. As for the singers voice, i thought it stood up fairly well in the tracks.... was definitely more impressed with his clean vocals though.

I saw a video of him doing some solo shit, was kinda pink floydy, downloaded his solo album but still haven't listened to it.

I think he'll do a good 'un, and if not, well the rest of the vocals on the album are going to slay!
#264874 by Jinnosuke
Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 am
MODERATED. Consider this a warning. Not only this is the spoiler free zone, no links to sumeria, or any other Decon songs before their release on the forums will be tolerated.
#264885 by Jinnosuke
Sat May 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Sorry, i thought it was ok because Devin post a comment ""Hey all, try not to get sick of the songs before you get the whole record... These things always leak, but it sucks if you overdo it to early :) I think the label has released Juular as well, and we'll do a vid for it in a few weeks. Thanks for the support...release date is June 20th, and the presale starts May 16th."
And it was just a radio diffusion.

My bad ...